Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Introducing the Intrepid Studios Content Creator Program

124»

Comments

• Options
    I'm excited for Q3 and I'm ready to see if I get accepted into the Content Creator program! Good luck to everyone and I hope you see you all in Verra! I'm currently looking for a guild to join in Alpha 2, so if anyone has some great recommendations, please let me know!
    I am obsessed with anything magic.

• Options
    MainQuesttMainQuestt Member
    edited January 23
    CCP_-1920.png

👇 APPLY NOW!
    https://bit.ly/AoCContentCreator

Glorious content creators - we are happy to announce that we have reopened the Intrepid Studios Content Creator Program!

---
    Update - As mentioned on our Dev Update Live Stream, there are SO MANY people (thousands) interested in the program that we decided to set up a secondary training program and we are now hiring someone to help us out - the job application is up on our career page. https://intrepidstudios.com/careers

Then we'll be going through all the Content Creator applications which means replies are going to be a bit longer - sorry.

Very excited to start bringing a lot of content!!
    ass-forum-mainquestt.gif

Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    Application Sent. 🤘
  • Options
    2santos2santos Member
    edited February 28
    Hi, Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to join the creator program.
    is there Any update about the creator program? I applied like a year ago or more and never got an answer.
    I also would like to know if I can Re-edit my old application form or that will move me to the back of a line or something? because I applied so long ago and I would like to add new links, also the numbers, and few things in my channels has being changed. youtube and twitch: (2santosgames)
  • Options
    MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    2santos wrote: »
    Hi, Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to join the creator program.
    is there Any update about the creator program? I applied like a year ago or more and never got an answer.
    I also would like to know if I can Re-edit my old application form or that will move me to the back of a line or something? because I applied so long ago and I would like to add new links, also the numbers, and few things in my channels has being changed. youtube and twitch: (2santosgames)

You can edit your old application - just make sure you login with the same account. If you have any issues, you can always just resubmit as well.

We have not started the invitation phase yet, but once we do, we shall let y'all know. :smile:
    marketing.gif