Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quotebin - Quotes of Intrepid Team from Discord.

Comments

• Options
    Well done for collecting all those quotes!
  • Options
    Glad this his here. I can use this to show those who swear some things are being made up.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Thank you guys, it's nice to see everyone liking it!
    Enjoy this 2 quotes Steven just dropped on the Discord. Adding the second one to the first post as well!

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    did not mean to derail ... the idea of her being fired just got to me
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    <wonders what happened with Yaviey>  :#
    The information was really easy to find. Here you go:

• Options
    Holy derail, Batman!!
  • Options
    Some notable quotes for July which i will not add to first post.

stream, package upgrades,

• Options
    I might have been slacking a bit.

nodes, siege, node sieging

social

kickstarter

• Options
    crowdfunding

alpha, beta, crowdfunding

• Options
    Love this thread; thanks for posting.
  • Options
    Steven is not dropping Quotes that often anymore :(
  • Options
  • Options
    Probably the best post on the whole forum, thanks for that.
  • Options
    Great post.

I've read the info, and maybe I skipped this or it wasn't said but I'm curious will corrupted rogues position (rogue that is currently in stealth) be visible to bounty hunters?

If yes then stealth would be pretty meaningless.
  • Options
    Yes, they will. From a lore standpoint you can look at it as your soul has been twisted, thus making your powers less effective. I believe the quote from the livestream was "You can run, but you can't hide." then again, close enough paraphrasing.
  • Options
    I assume position will be visible on map, so bounty hunter can track him down, but rogue in stealth would still be invisible (on screen) for bounty hunter, so he could still use his stealth attacks and rogue mechanics.

He would just be generally trackable (on map) if corrupted.
  • Options
    @Gothix although nothing has been confirmed specifically about that.  The position you stated seems like a reasonable one.
  • Options
    As far as i know bounty hunters will only see the "estimated" area of where the corrupted players are, not the exact coordinates. So a rogue in stealth is safe, unless he/she messes it up and runs in front of a bounty hunter i guess :tongue:
  • Options
    Fantastic... Thank you.
  • Options
    rip Baconfirmed, rip Jeff Delierre, rip PAX leaks,

world name, name of the world, 

• Options
    This thread got me like a Mage who's about to get a dream gear for her battle

just like this;

(It'd be cool if Mage's illumination skills had faces like in the anime of Log Horizon)
  • Options
    Dolphin said:

just like this;

(It'd be cool if Mage's illumination skills had faces like in the anime of Log Horizon)
    You mean like:

• Options
    AeonAuron said:
    Dolphin said:

just like this;

You mean like:

mean like:

• Options

A bit on naming. For some reason they wouldn't drag like normal from Discord

Steven-08/10/2017

More on name reservations will be announced as alpha 1 draws closer

Steven-07/30/2017

@[NX] Zara Names are first come first serve :(:(:(

Steven-05/14/2017
    Mounts and pets can be named

• Options

A bit on naming. For some reason they wouldn't drag like normal from Discord

Steven-08/10/2017

More on name reservations will be announced as alpha 1 draws closer

Steven-07/30/2017

@[NX] Zara Names are first come first serve :(:(:(

Steven-05/14/2017
    Mounts and pets can be named

Oh I don't have those on first post? I'll look into it tomorrow and add them if the aren't there. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    @UnknownSystemError I added the last 2 quotes. Didn't at the first one because it doesn't really say anything :tongue: 
  • Options
    I included it because I have answered it a couple times now of "When do we get to reserve our names?" and it is easy to paste. This is all we know......
  • Options
    baconfirmed

• Options
    Thank you very much. I like you. 
  • Options

Steven-07/17/2017

I understand your apprehension. The state and direction of other Mmorpg's is why I started Ashes. You don't have to agree with the pricing structure of the crowdsourcing add ons, but rest assured Ashes will never include monetization practices that require players to pay to win or stay competitive. And there will be an abundance of in game cosmetics that are achievable and rare, some on par with marketplace cosmetics