Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quotebin - Quotes of Intrepid Team from Discord.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Thanks to @Shunex for finding this one.

• Options
    The server wipe is pretty much a no brainer but there will be people who will ask and want to know why they can't keep their progression. Just need to point them to this now.
  • Options
  • Options
    Its tomorrow for me :smile:  where is it.
  • Options
    Varkun said:
    Its tomorrow for me :smile:  where is it.
    They're just waking up, give them some time!
  • Options
    But by then it will be the day after for me :smile:
  • Options
    Been a while!

• Options
    Thanks buddy!
  • Options
    Length of seasons

• Options
    Marriage, same-sex marriage.

• Options
    Better late than never, added them to first post, thanks Unknown!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Node mob levels-MMOgames Interview

• Options
    Cosmetic availability and deadlines

Steven-Today at 3:15 AM

Monthly cosmetics are confined within that month. KS backers will be able to buy these cosmetics each month without needing to own a package.
    But once the month has passed those cosmetics will not be available.

• Options
    Flagging system lockouts.
    Xsjj9s1png
  • Options
    Added it under 'flag, flagging system, PK'.
  • Options
    Oboy Unknown isn't here, it's my time to shine. Asked about summer backer upgrade, got answer

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Balance issues:

Steven-Today at 1:03 AM

The key is balancing the abilities within their particular "effect zone", then working outward into the combinations
    Not gonna lie, it is a lot of balancing, but its something we have a firm grasp on early on for both its PvE and PvP implications

@AeonAuron I don't have the same settings to grab em and make me pretty like you do. So if this makes the cut, please clean it up.
  • Options
    Balance issues:

Steven-Today at 1:03 AM

The key is balancing the abilities within their particular "effect zone", then working outward into the combinations
    Not gonna lie, it is a lot of balancing, but its something we have a firm grasp on early on for both its PvE and PvP implications

@AeonAuron I don't have the same settings to grab em and make me pretty like you do. So if this makes the cut, please clean it up.
    I use the Discord's search function on the right bar and pick quotes from there. Because it's short there, the longer they go the smaller the text goes and makes it harder to read. 

Added this quote under "classes, combat, archetypes, skills, class balance" Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    This thread is the bomb. Well done Sir! 
  • Options
    Thank you for posting this.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Here is a third not on Steam that Lex had, that might have got missed.

Ohh, and a 4th send in by Greypelt.

• Options
    amazing post. keep up the good work
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I have added 3 new quotes.

cosmetics, kickstarter

• Options
    edited March 2018
    There is also this one about the bear in #questions.

Steven-Today at 12:55 PM

@[!MP] Ziz A great question! The stuffertons mount will not be a sore thumb when it comes to matching the materials and textures that are seen in the world of Ashes. It will fit in visually, with the rest of the world. As for the lore aspect of it, in a world as magically influenced as Verra, the concept of magically animated objects are quite common. This mount stuffertons would likely have served as an Aelan, upper class gift to a university wizard's child, an animated toy that would serve its purpose as a means of transport between the mages tower and home. (on a side note, as a GM in DnD and Pathfinder, I often use animated objects in my campaigns, and the truth of the matter is, that people have different tastes when it comes to their play experience, but I wouldnt say immersion or lore is second to a few bucks, if you knew us by now )

And this one.

• Options
    Thanks for this thread, it was/is very informative.
  • Options
    Credit goes to @Shunex on bringing this one to attention that is latest.

• Options
  • Options
    How social media key winners are informed.

• Options
    Enchanting...sorry it dont look pretty like aurons.

Steven-Today at 5:44 AM

A question posed in the PI private discord channel asked about enchanting items, the following was my response "There are two types of enchantments for items, vertical and horizontal. vertical enchantments are a power progression for a crafted item, more dmg or mitigations, added effects or bonuses. The vertical enchantments include risks. the horizontal enchantments are more situational, ie I'd like my sword to do force damage instead of holy damage because the monsters I tend to fight are incorporeal. This doesnt make the item more powerful, but instead more applicable to different situations, and less so to others. This type of enchanting assumes no risk, just time and effort."

• Options
    Monster coins