Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Quotebin - Quotes of Intrepid Team from Discord.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Godsend
  • Options
    Added 'monster coins' and 'enchant' quotes.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Monster coins, sieges (not during)
    monster siegespng

• Options
    Raid philosophy/style

Steven-Today at 12:52 PM

It’s important to note, that just because we are including a triggered event system that will spawn raid events, does not mean that we will not include traditional raiding systems as well. I gave the triggered event raid as an example of how we want to introduce a different element to the traditional system. Additionally it’s important to note that the traditional world bosses that exist for those traditional styles raids, will change based on node development.
  • Options
    Corruption lore, bounty hunter systems

Steven-Today at 1:06 PM

@Saber The Normie Slayer Corruption tarnishes the character’s spiritual essence. Their ability to utilize the Verra’s magic found within them is diminished.

[Gray Sentinels] Swordsaint-Today at 1:06 PM

I'd just like to know what other nodes will be getting that is equivalent to bounty hunters only being able to be granted the title at military nodes. Many of us want to be bounty hunters but don't want to be citizens of a military node. @Steven

Steven-Today at 1:06 PM

@[Gray Sentinels] Swordsaint Comparable systems

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018

Steven- Today  Aggelos/From the Ashes Ep 42

In previous games, raiding really becomes extremely repetitive. It is something that you pretty much have on your calendar.  At this time, this boss respawns and we need to be there and make sure we are the first to down it or you just login at this time and our raids ready to go.  
    We want things to be more fluid. One of the ways that we make them more fluid is through our triggered event system.  As the world is advancing, building up, we've spoken about how bosses will be awoken and come and attack the city and stuff like that. That is one of the methods by which we make these more spontaneous.  We make them more accessible to a wider audience.  
    You can just be in the city and not normally be a part of a raid team but now get to participate in this organic event that kind of popped up around the city.  If you are not participating, then the buildings are going to get destroyed and NPCs are going to die and now there's cost associated with the raid.  
    It's not just how fast can we do it, how well we can get it done, got a schedule, but "oh my God this thing popped up if we don't kill it we're not going to have access to our Stables this week and we can't get our our animal husbandry certificates."
    It's that risk versus reward that gives you a sense of adrenaline.  
    You have to participate as opposed to this monotony of scheduled raiding.
    This is one example.
  • Options
    From Discord 06/06/2018

Steven-Today at 12:41 AM

Some clarification on yesterdays stream; Prone and Crouch will likely not be in the game, freehold plots will require a certificate from the parenting stage 3 or above node in order to place the plot, buildings will require blueprints and materials, back and belt slots will have priority of appearance chosen by the player ie weapon/cape/shield and potion/pouch/scroll etc.

Steven-Today at 4:35 AM

@Yato Summoner skills will focus around enabling buffing healing and utility skills that are cast on their summon or that synergies with the abilities of their summons. They will also have customization options pertaining to the path their summons take.

Steven-Today at 4:37 AM

Dots are present in several classes

• Options
    Dots? What's dots?
  • Options
    sunfrog said:
    Dots? What's dots?
    Damage over time. You cast a spell and it applies a damage effect that counts down over a peroid of time D amage O ver T ime. DOT
  • Options
    Added the summoner quote under 'classes'.

And this quote:

is now added under 2 different categories. "Crouching, Climbing, Proning" and "Freeholds"
  • Options
    this is the Best Thread ... of all time  o:)
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    This is awesome!
  • Options
    Thanks for the effort that has goes into compiling this info! It is a constant reference point for me.
  • Options
    I think you might want to add these here:

• Options
    Santy182 said:
    I think you might want to add these here:

Add them to the tome of steven
  • Options
    Best thread I seen in long while and extremely happy about region locking not being thing.
  • Options
    Latest from Discord:

• Options
    Thank you for this thread! Great resource to share!
  • Options
    Dygz said:

Steven- Today  Aggelos/From the Ashes Ep 42

It's not just how fast can we do it, how well we can get it done, got a schedule, but "oh my God this thing popped up if we don't kill it we're not going to have access to our Stables this week and we can't get our our animal husbandry certificates." 
    What? I need my animal husbandry certificates!
  • Options
    Thank you guys, I will add the new quotes today.
  • Options
    @AeonAuron

A true community hero for this thanks man!
  • Options
    Alpha 1 stuff (won't be added to first post)

• Options

You are doing gods work, seems like I need to start beating F5 twice the harder.