Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Dark Reavers (PvX) - UK Based Gaming Community Est. 1999

Comments

• Options
    The numbers just keep on growing at Dark Reavers. Well over 50 members, new and old, on the pre-alpha roster. It'll be a solid choice should you decide to be our next new member. It promises to be a fun journey to release with all that Dark Reavers offer.
  • Options
    Really enjoying this community so far!
  • Options
    There's a lot of hype for Ashes within Dark Reavers. Come join us to hit the ground running when we're able to get into the game! Plenty of Braver of Worlds Alpha 1 members to get into the game early with too...
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I'm really trying to not go bad shit crazy with hype but this game and its node sysyems and how we interact with other guilds polotics if you will, with the leaders in DkR I've played with were going to do very well.
    And congratz all $3,186,910 wow. Now the journey to release begins. Lets get theory crafting.
    Lastly welcome all new members all really nice and very excited and just what we looking for. Don't just be a number. Be a member :-)
  • Options
    Great community both within games and outside games, been with them for over five years now and they don't disappoint.

Always wanted to aim for a politics conflicted MMO game with them and see how far we can reach, we've had plenty of new members joining DkR for Ashes and we can only expect more to join our mature and still growing clan, for people thinking it's too soon to join a clan for Ashes think of DkR as an community we do much more other than wait for Ashes whether that i our Friday Night Mix-Ups which involves branching out to other group oriented games, have a giggle on our discord or TS with a bunch of like minded individuals, or joining together for the next Great thing(Until Ashes is out ;)), with forums, VOIP and a multicultural community you will always find people to play with on any number of games...

Above all we are here to have fun.

"We're like old wine, with time we only just get better" ~Murum

See you all soon.
  • Options
    Guild number steadily increasing plus other games planned before the launch of Ashes.
    Good place to be for mature semi hardcore players!
  • Options
    Hey @Darkademic,
    I've followed your links and you guys seem like a lot of fun. really tight nit.
    I'm looking to be a big player in AoC when it launches. so long as it meets expectations.

Would it be possible to temp join for a couple days while i see if I fit the clan?

any other questions i'd like to go through by voice.
  • Options
    Hey Solemnfaceman,  Sure it would be good to have you in for a look.  Just so we know a little more about your gaming history etc would be good if you popped over to the website (www.darkreavers.co.uk) and applied.  Then you can come and have a look!  Sure you will like what you see.  Cheers

• Options
    would like to join but not felling out application form as gives personal info out , and don't like that  . if you ever change your mind look me up . played many of the games your website says 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    would like to join but not felling out application form as gives personal info out , and don't like that  . if you ever change your mind look me up . played many of the games your website says 
    We're a friendly bunch, OneWingedAngel. But, saying that, all your personal details will be hidden should you choose to apply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're a friendly bunch and you'll soon feel at home in Dark Reavers. We have a nice sized guild now preparing for our foray in to Ashes Of Creation, and more are sure to follow closer to release.

The Discord is active, as are the forums and teamspeak. Many games are planned before release to build that community spirit, including the weekly Friday MixUp. We're currently trying to find an MMO to venture in to whilst we wait for AoC, but be rest assured that we'll be active in alpha and beta testing for AoC.

Should you, the reader, choose to come meet us folks at [DkR] you'll be more than welcome to help us build our community up. Once a Dark Reaver, always a Dark Reaver!

It'll be a wise decision.

(You can make a shiny badge to show your loyalty too! Always loved the DkR badges)
  • Options
    Which bits of personal info are you concerned about? I'll probably take out first name/surname actually, it's not really needed (but you could just put a pseudonym). Date of birth is just to confirm your age.
  • Options
    Seems like a cool bunch of people! I might send you guys an application! :)

• Options
    The Guild Fair is an interesting idea, we look forward to speaking to you and hopefully answering any questions you may have. The games looking awesome, guilds and allies should make for a good server :)
  • Options
    might get a application from me also 
  • Options
    I've been with DkR since the GW2 hype & never regretted joining such an awesome community of people.
    You could do a lot, lot worse than DkR; I don't think you can do better (Yes, I am biased)
  • Options
    I recently joined DkR(Just under a month ago) and I have enjoyed there company lots. Discord is always active talking about gaming and non-gaming stuff. They also have a TS3 server,That I joined up for one of their "Friday Night Mix-Up" sessions. Where we got together and played some multiplayer steam games like Awesomenauts and Speedrunner which was both chilled and fun.

I'm looking forward to more of these nights when I'm available.If you're looking for a gaming community not just a bog standard guild then come say hello. Some of the community have been playing together since 1999. Now that is dedication :smiley:

P.S Darkademic, our leader, has confirmed DkR will be at the guild fair on June 23rd :smile:

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Yeh, the rosters looking good, all super hyped for the game, many backers. The 23rd should be interesting, the opportunity to speak to the rest of the Ashes community. Don't be a number, be a member. Fly the colour purple with pride.

Be good to see the other EU guilds, friends I hope, lets get a good server going :)

• Options
    Right Guild fair Day. Future members welcome and also will be nice to speak to a few other EU guilds. See you on Discord
  • Options
    Happy to have participated in the Guild Fair, thanks to the organisers.

Unfortunately had some mic issues so hope I didn't destroy too many ears. Might make a remastered version.
  • Options
    Really enjoyed being part of the Guild Fair, hope my Geordie was decipherable for everyone!

We are all looking forward to seeing some of the Pax demo on the live stream tomorrow, we are also going to get character customization, classes and combo details too! No doubt this will lead to some great discussions on our forum and discord, come join us and join in the fun!
  • Options
    Great strong organised guild for Casual and Hardcore players.

We are currently rocking at 70+ confirmed Ashes players with a great many of those having pledged to Kickstarter so we will be around for Alpha's and Beta's and looking for a strong out the gate push at launch!
    Good place to be!
  • Options
    Been with DkR for a few months now, feeling the love and cannot wait to get into AoC.

Anyone looking for a home I strongly recommend!
  • Options
    It's Friday! From about 6.30 BST many of us take a break from our regular games & play a bunch of popular/drop-in games like Overwatch, GTAV, World of Tanks, ARGO, Rocket League, Killing Floor, Speedrunners, Alien Swarm, Duck Game, Table Top Simulator & Left 4 Dead. 

Why join a guild you won't be interacting with in games for another year? Join DkR & start playing with us today!
  • Options
    Hi guys i backed the kickstarter, im not much of a PC gamer usually but ive ordered a decent setup for AoC. I want to hit it kind of hard, and you guys being UK based i thought would be best. how do i join ?
  • Options
    Hi Reu666, you can fill out an application form here --> https://www.darkreavers.co.uk/apply

• Options
    Still looking forward to the continued development of Ashes over at Dark Reavers. We're anticipating fun times in a number of games before the alpha and beta periods, and the later full release of the game. Dark Reavers is a community, so if you like gaming and want to be part of a like minded group prior to Ashes then come say hello to us.

More the merrier!
  • Options
     [DkR] .  "I've got a good feeling about you guys. " - Guild Fair.

• Options
    Happy to have participated in the Guild Fair, thanks to the organisers.

Unfortunately had some mic issues so hope I didn't destroy too many ears. Might make a remastered version.

It sounded fine!  B)
  • Options
    Update: Looking for people who are committed and knowledgeable in the ways of PvP. We would also like to welcome people with the level of ability and commitment toward securing and defending territories, as well as trade routes with, or for [DkR].
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    It's always nice to meet new people before release play a few other games together get to know each other before release, we've a few other games we dip in to why we wait.

Back to Ashes the anticipation is building and plans are being formed at this early stage love to have your input. All welcome as long as over 18 speak English and use Discord / TS, more of a focus on bringing in PvP players wanted to back up our strong PvE to help defend hopefully high level nodes and caravans