Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Dark Reavers (PvX) - UK Based Gaming Community Est. 1999

13»

Comments

• Options
    Member for a few months now, still loving these guys!
  • Options
    Long wait till Ashes releases, but do join us for our numerous other games that we play, among which are fortnite, gw2, black desert, albion online and other co-op game that come up on our friday night game and group mix-up
  • Options
    Alpha Zero begins in December! Really looking forward to having people jump in and play. Just got to get lucky with those draws!

Join us, we're awesome! And really lovely!
  • Options
    Never regretted joining DkR all those years ago and never will, it really is a lifetime membership you have with this big wonderful family of gamers and I totally recommend people to hit them up.

Can't wait to play Ashes with everyone...just gutted I missed out on kickstarter and stuffs.

• Options
    He he, I know you from AA; I am looking forward to play with you in AoC. Please keep us informed on the joining process; and hope I can get pre-alpha/alpha code to try this game soon :) cya guys.
  • Options
    Hello there, I'm a UK based 48 year old MMO and ex forces vet here.  I'm a more PvE (raids and dungeons)/Crafting/Gathering oriented player with a smattering of PvP when I fancy it.  Would you have room?

I could get more into PvP but games so far haven't really done it right so I tend to leave it in other games.

Good Luck..

• Options
    Hello. I am also more of the same as Wolfhammer. I am a 32 year old women who is more into PvE, dungeons, farming, crafting and raids. I am not much of a PvP person. Honest truth I am not good at PvP, I don't really know how to play one..I die everytime someone comes and kill me out of random. Would you still consider players that are more orientated to PvE? I would just love to farm and craft weapons and armour for my fellow guild more than anything.

• Options
    Hey ppl.

@Wolfhammer & @siwlunlui We do have room, not knowing guild sizes probably helps with that ;)
    We also have a very broad range of members, from those that primarily enjoy PvP, to those the prefer PvE, or Crafting, Farming, etc.
    Jump over to our website & if you like what you see hit that "apply" button!

It should be noted that our primary form of comms is now Discord, not TeamSpeak (I'll poke @Darkademic and get the first post edited to suit).
  • Options
    Cheers Demondim will do..
  • Options
    Aww thank you. :) I have Discord. And will definitely apply .X.
  • Options
    We are still recruiting if you are looking for a great community with awesome people! :smiley:

• Options
    A BUMP for my favourite guild (biased opinion of course)  ;) 

If you are looking for place to hang your cloak you couldnt find a better place than Dark Reavers. The guild has a good balance between young & old, male & female, PvE & PvP, casual and hardcore. Most of us not taking ourselves too seriously (most of us)! :p

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Good bump for us oldies Vi. As everyone has already mentioned, you can't get a better mix of people than in DkR. We have people from all nationalities (In and outside of Europe) and from every walk of life (From students to business owners). Being a gaming clan, you will always find someone willing to jump in on recommended games, be it retro, mmo, fps, sim... you name it, we play it. GTID.

Oh and @Wolfhammer, same background but you have two years on me ;) You'll be a good fit.
  • Options
    Just applied, only guild I could see with a decent name.

• Options
    That is as good as way as any of selecting a guild :wink:
  • Options
    Another bump from a happy member of the guild, joined pre Guild Wars 2 beta and I've never looked back. Even after an extended absence I was welcomed back like nothing had changed, cannot recommend this guild enough.

As others have said we have a great mix of people, each with their own personal goals for Ashes which should compliment each other well. Really looking forward to us all working together and benefiting from the diversity!
  • Options
    Bump for a great community! 
  • Options
    Hello!
    Just wanted to say "Hello!" to make you notice my presence here! Carry on!
  • Options
    Hello back.
    You've been noticed :D
  • Options
    I applied for this, waiting for some sort of a response. Until then, see ya.
  • Options
    We are still recruiting awesome people to our family. If you want a good group of fun guys and gals to hang with in Ashes, look no more!

Can't wait to play during the Apocalypse Open Beta on the 18th!
  • Options
    Wow , only by reading those great comments.... seems a great guild. I am 29y/o champ :wink: , i was wondering if i could join this great community. I am from Belgium , hopely thats not a problem. Grtz
  • Options
    Hi Card1nal, not a problem at all.
    Head on over to our forums and if you like what you see, apply (link in 1st post of this thread) ;)