Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    Mykkala said:
    I can't wait to see the looks of all the new Summer skins!! So exciting. 

Mavi
    said:
    Real Talk.
    Hermione is the best girl in this guild.

Girls on the internet is a myth  :p
    They are ;)
  • Options
    https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/5qfldi/warning_to_those_thinking_of_ever_joining_legacy/

I just think it should be made aware that some people are upset at Freelancer for stealing from his own guild in Archeage then using it for RMT. Sure things may have changed, sure this that or the other might be different now, who knows. But still, for anyone potential members who wish to read a little bit go for it.

• Options
    yes, we're all super rich because of archeage. Freelancer drives ferrari and has a 4 story house worth 100 million. 
  • Options
    yes, we're all super rich because of archeage. Freelancer drives ferrari and has a 4 story house worth 100 million. 
    Its a 5 story house and he has two ferrari's.... Get it right stabby
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Drazdon said:
    Its a 5 story house and he has two ferrari's.... Get it right stabby
    I wonder if Samsta realizes thats been posted 2-3 times already. Like somehow a bunch of tabloids affects us when anyone with a brain can ask our members directly.

Btw. Its true, I drive a Ferrari. Here is not-a-google pic of my car from "selling" gold :p

bought with tons of AA gold ^

I couldn't help it lol.
  • Options
  • Options
    To anyone reading looking at guilds, Friday there is a guild fair where us and many others will be in channels answering questions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jbIeiiZjNCf2rJc_05oCiKeONbdaEUHUWXkKDMkI0cQ/edit#gid=0

This message sponsored by @Needletail . <3
  • Options
    I didn't even play Archeage with Freelancer, and he bought me and my entire family new houses.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Yuber said:
    Free bumps!

Your Co-GM buddy already linked that above ^ , and his buddy linked it 2 days prior before him.

We've already put out an official statement that I drive a Ferrari and all the Legacy members who never left are actually holograms. :wink:
  • Options
    Oh lord, the steam summer sale is live....

*wallet cries*
  • Options
    You can actually load up the Steam Store page right now? Jealous...
  • Options
    Looking forward to build up my alchemy skills with Imperium :)

• Options
    ekscrypto said:
    Looking forward to build up my alchemy skills with Imperium :)

I'm sure you'll be making use of the internal market sheets for sure.
  • Options
    Hail Imperium!

I am Riji, and I bid you praise. I have searched for a good time throughout these digital lands in search of a country to call home. The people of Imperium seem noble and just (and full of dank memes) with a sense of purpose that I find lacking across the realm.

I am considering to seek citizenship, but firstly would request upon you to answer queries that plague my mind.

First, I am above all else, a hardcore heavy RPier. My time in Ashes of Creation would be spent attempting to live my days proudly as I attempt to make a home for myself. Tilling the land, raising up livestock, perhaps an occasional drink at a tavern. Would this suit you, or do you prefer a more focused man?

Second, I admire the ideal that everyone should be prepared for war, and that you have taken the time to develop training and aid for your citizens. Know well, that while my goals are sensible and tame, I do not hesitate in the slightest to take up arms when called upon and will pride myself in the honing of skills with the sword. (PvP is my 2nd favorite activity!) And I look to glory on the battlefield. Would you accept a RPier to fight in sieges and open world PvP, or rather that stick to dedicated folks? I will obey all regulations and expectations regardless of being RP oriented.

Third, that I might be excused for lack of major activity. You see, I occasionally will be absent from your meetings and activities due to another calling. (I am active duty U.S military, and my gaming time is an extreme hobby. Playtime will vary.) Is this acceptable?

If all these things are acceptable, I will keep you in mind as I continue to decide upon where to call home.

May the gods show you favor.
  • Options
    Riji said:
    Hail Imperium!

I am Riji, and I bid you praise. I have searched for a good time throughout these digital lands in search of a country to call home. The people of Imperium seem noble and just (and full of dank memes) with a sense of purpose that I find lacking across the realm.

I am considering to seek citizenship, but firstly would request upon you to answer queries that plague my mind.

First, I am above all else, a hardcore heavy RPier. My time in Ashes of Creation would be spent attempting to live my days proudly as I attempt to make a home for myself. Tilling the land, raising up livestock, perhaps an occasional drink at a tavern. Would this suit you, or do you prefer a more focused man?

Second, I admire the ideal that everyone should be prepared for war, and that you have taken the time to develop training and aid for your citizens. Know well, that while my goals are sensible and tame, I do not hesitate in the slightest to take up arms when called upon and will pride myself in the honing of skills with the sword. (PvP is my 2nd favorite activity!) And I look to glory on the battlefield. Would you accept a RPier to fight in sieges and open world PvP, or rather that stick to dedicated folks? I will obey all regulations and expectations regardless of being RP oriented.

Third, that I might be excused for lack of major activity. You see, I occasionally will be absent from your meetings and activities due to another calling. (I am active duty U.S military, and my gaming time is an extreme hobby. Playtime will vary.) Is this acceptable?

If all these things are acceptable, I will keep you in mind as I continue to decide upon where to call home.

Greetings Riji,

While our lands do not yet offer the comforts of a tavern, there are many among us who eagerly anticipate release of more lore so that we develop properly aligned backstories. We recently had a conversation in our higher sanctums on the importance of supporting those environments. 

It's important to us we acknowledge that RP is not it's own separate category from Pve or PvP, but a bonus on top of those two categories. Reality is those that engage themselves in the lore and RP statistically and empirically play longer and are more engaged in mmos than most who do not.

In short, not only would you be welcome but in a few weeks time you would be a critical part of our foundation we are launching for the RP and lore-loving side of the guild. You would just have to understand we are holding off just a wee but longer on those channels until we get some "meat".

While I am a PvP driver these days, my roots go back to Emerald Dream in WoW (RP-PvP) where some of my best memories reside still. 

I hope this answer helps and wish you the best either way.
  • Options
    Riji said:
    Hail Imperium!

Greetings Riji,

While our lands do not yet offer the comforts of a tavern, there are many among us who eagerly anticipate release of more lore so that we develop properly aligned backstories. We recently had a conversation in our higher sanctums on the importance of supporting those environments. 

It's important to us we acknowledge that RP is not it's own separate category from Pve or PvP, but a bonus on top of those two categories. Reality is those that engage themselves in the lore and RP statistically and empirically play longer and are more engaged in mmos than most who do not.

In short, not only would you be welcome but in a few weeks time you would be a critical part of our foundation we are launching for the RP and lore-loving side of the guild. You would just have to understand we are holding off just a wee but longer on those channels until we get some "meat".

While I am a PvP driver these days, my roots go back to Emerald Dream in WoW (RP-PvP) where some of my best memories reside still. 

I hope this answer helps and wish you the best either way.
    Thank you sir, you have helped make my decision. I have applied, and hope to pledge life and sword  to the imperium.
  • Options
    A lot of laughs tonight. 
  • Options
    I need someone of higher rank to private message me, I need help with guilds and answers regarding this guild.
  • Options
    Kida said:
    I need someone of higher rank to private message me, I need help with guilds and answers regarding this guild.
    Joining our discord and message anyone with the "GM" tag is your best option. We can answer Discord etc. on the fly and via mobile. Forums here are a bit clunky to say the least.
  • Options
    Great times at the  guild fair last night.  I always love hearing  stories from our past and the memes. And it was so fun, I crashed from exhustion right after!
  • Options
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." - Sir Isaac Newton
  • Options
    O_O

• Options
    lol

• Options
    kunknown said:
    O_O

lol. adding to album.
  • Options
    i was interested in your guild if a leader or officer could msg me sometime. i have some questions
  • Options
    kunknown said:
    O_O

please join our team of web designers / artists. You'd fit right in
  • Options
    i was interested in your guild if a leader or officer could msg me sometime. i have some questions
    join the discord, we'll find you an officer who is online.