Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    i was interested in your guild if a leader or officer could msg me sometime. i have some questions
    In the words of Free:
    Joining our discord and message anyone with the "GM" tag is your best option. We can answer Discord etc. on the fly and via mobile. Forums here are a bit clunky to say the least.

<3
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Artheeria said:
    i was interested in your guild if a leader or officer could msg me sometime. i have some questions
    In the words of Free:
    Joining our discord and message anyone with the "GM" tag is your best option. We can answer Discord etc. on the fly and via mobile. Forums here are a bit clunky to say the least.

<3
    whoa, you just gonna diss the forums like that? rude. 

<3
  • Options
    Or you can look at AoC Wiki, see if you can find your answer there, cheers. http://aocwiki.net
  • Options
    edited July 2017
     lets have fun
  • Options
    @Freelancer sweet, just be sure not to eat it during the process :P 

@Runick lol, next up is ramen ;) I'm learning web development on my own :O going to build my own (portfolio) site after I'm past the noob phase 
  • Options
    kunknown said:
    O_O

Ooo. Cake rolls <3
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I need to get me one of those sexy sigs, I just don't know what class imma be yet.
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    I need to get me one of those sexy sigs, I just don't know what class imma be yet.
    I know, I'm starting to get a bit jealous. 
  • Options
    Just poking my head in to the guild post :wink:
  • Options
    Just poking my head in to the guild post :wink:
    Underwear parties?
  • Options
    Ya know, the Ancient Greeks threw the best sexy parties.
  • Options
    awww yes those toga parties, been to a few of those in my college days.
  • Options
    Mykkala, you could always request a generalized one....maybe with one of the concept art.... with maybe the pet or mount.  It is a bit early to know which class I'll enjoy playing the most.... as a main.
  • Options
    the template suits pretty much whatever you want. or you can get something custom done. just ping us.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I said yes to the dress, made the change to Imperium and have never been happier.*

*This ad paid for and sponsored by Freelancer.
  • Options
    Toga Party? Yus... :open_mouth:

• Options
    Our weekly meeting went great. Went over some new concepts that are in the works: Guild Quests (for member development) and implementing squads.

Lots of cool things.
  • Options
    tell sinbad this means war 
  • Options
    tell sinbad this means war 
    Make it a naval war so its in his department.
  • Options
    Ad victorum Imperium! May the gods watch over the rightous genocide we shall commit hence!

Proud to be a new member, ready to do my part!
  • Options
    Ewww. naval war, if the enemy doesn't get ya, the sharks will.
  • Options
    Update: Imperium is officially at war with Seven Kingdoms.

We cannot tolerate people who put pineapple on pizzas.
  • Options
    Pineapple, disgusting!  Fruits don't belong on pizza!
  • Options
  • Options

Which monster made this and thought they were funny? I demand to know!
  • Options
    Twas the 28th day of the 6th month of the year 2017, 2nd Era of man. War was declared in the morning halls as men rose to a town crier. "Death to Pineapple!", they said, as messengers rode across the land telling of the decralation. Bannermen from across the Imperium were summoned, and the Legions began to march. A holy crusade of great bloodshed had begun, and not a soul alive knew how to bring about it's end. The Pineapple Wars had begun.

-Riji writing in a notebook
  • Options
    Freezman said:
    Artheeria said:
    In the words of Free:

<3
    whoa, you just gonna diss the forums like that? rude. 

<3
    T^T I didn't even see your post.... and it's all Free's fault!
  • Options
    @Kilelyan My wife did NOT appreciate that pizza on pineapple lol
  • Options
    It's such a waste of pizza.