What's the Lore behind your character so far?

WelphgrynWelphgryn Member ✭✭✭✭
With the small bits and pieces of lore we have so far, what will your characters back story be?

Heres mine

Name: Ninjaninjarap
Archetype: Rogue
Race: Kaelar

Backstory: Ninjaninjarap was kidnapped from his family during a raid on his family's Freehold when he was an infant. He was rescued by an unknown race from the Underrealm. There, he learned the art of stealth under the guidance of (to be determined). 

Everything subject to change as more lore is released.. (including his name lol)

Comments

• LanovaLanova Member ✭✭
    Welphgryn said:
    Lanova said:
    I like your backstory! I'm awful at writing but imma try so don't judge xD

Name: Avalon
    Archetype: Cleric
    Race: Tulnar

Avalon is a part of the forgotten, the people of the underrealm. His small village got word of 8 new races of people coming back to their world. They decided to venture out and try to learn more about their sudden appearance. Once they walked into the sunlight, many monsters ravaged the lands and attacked his people. He was forced to hide in the forest. Forced to watch his people die to keep the younger generation alive. Avalon ran away that day, and prayed to the Gods to teach him the ways of the cleric. He wanted to help and heal, instead of watch everyone die. Ever since, he was dedicated to healing groups on their journeys to rid this world of its evils.

Oh my, is mine too long ;-; I've never written a backstory before tbh lol
    Wow love it!!!
    Aww thanks ^~^
  • AutumnWillowAutumnWillow Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, We pretty much winged ours, definitely subject to change and improvement in the months to come :)

Join the Ashes of Creation South East Asia Discord community
    You think you have what it takes to be a Bandit Lord of Baubbleshire? Sign up here!

• BabeBabe Member ✭✭✭
    @AutumnWillow By far your guild has the best signatures I've seen yet, that and one other guild. Our guild is going to get there's made but still... bravo!
    Babe said:
    @AutumnWillow By far your guild has the best signatures I've seen yet, that and one other guild. Our guild is going to get there's made but still... bravo!
    Awww, thanks, I appreciate the compliment  ;)

You think you have what it takes to be a Bandit Lord of Baubbleshire? Sign up here!

Diura said:
    Our guild signature is still being made but by the sounds of its going to so unique and a good laugh xD Also our guild title will be decided on soon xD I can't wait to see guild progression xD
    Haha, I wish we were as organized as you guys. 

• CyrephCyreph Member ✭✭✭✭
    Babe said: 

This is a beautiful story, crafted by thought and imagination.. you, my good sir are a genuis. I want to know more about their adventures and how they survive.. 
    And your signature is beautiful as well. 
    Thanks! Credits goes to @AutumnWillow, our guild's resident forum master. 

I like yours as well.

I see you're still telling people your sob story how you were an "innocent" and "fair" merchant eh?

*Wink wink* *Nudge nudge* 
     o:) 
    I'm not a bad guy, just misunderstood, like Yondu. 
  • TalismanianTalismanian Member ✭✭
    I'm really loving all the stories here and hoping to see more!

Seeing all these makes my hyped up to get in the game. 
  • nagashnagash Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have this page already? Well looks like my back story was wasted  :'(

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    nagash said:
    We have this page already? Well looks like my back story was wasted  :'(
    Why wasted? Bring it over here!

• nagashnagash Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    It about a page long in its self ^^

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead do not fight one another. The dead have no desires, no petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • KratzKratz Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    then it will fit easily :) Come, come, I need something to read while I listen to the news ^^.

Faint said:
    Faint was born and raised by her parents, but accidentally killed them with her fiery magic. Now Faint is on a journey to find the reason why she was gifted with this magical, yet destructive power. And will use it for good, and maybe a little bit bad. (i am horrible at writing)

As long as you know what your character is and does, it's all good. I like having meaning to a character. Awesome job! 

• CyrephCyreph Member ✭✭✭✭
    Faint said:
    Faint was born and raised by her parents, but accidentally killed them with her fiery magic. Now Faint is on a journey to find the reason why she was gifted with this magical, yet destructive power. And will use it for good, and maybe a little bit bad. (i am horrible at writing)
    You have an idea about your past. That's a good start, and nice backstory. 

Just work on fleshing out key points of your life:
    1) When did the power of fire first manifested?
    2) On the fateful death of her parents' death, what was she doing before that? 
    3) How did she feel after? 
    4) She wishes to know the origin of her power, but how is she using it now? 
    5) Describe a little bit more about the good and the bad (and maybe the ugly). 

Cheers.  ;)