Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Survivor of the old forum badge isn't showing up

Quite a few of us who signed up before June haven't received this hallowed badge.

It's not like I'm anxious or anything...

The need for completion is ... too ... strong

Comments

• Options
    Hah, you just couldn't wait for me to file our "class action tech support letter" could you? ;)
  • Options
    I respectfully direct you to @Rumbleforge's post; which framed this debacle with the artistry of the bardiest of bards of Iron Mountain.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Quite a few of us who signed up before June haven't received this hallowed badge.

Hah, you just couldn't wait for me to file our "class action tech support letter" could you? ;)

Better odds on a class action then solo.  Solo might get ya more for your effort though!
  • Options
    Sowwy good sir. My OCD made me do it :disappointed:
  • Options
    lexmax said:

Better odds on a class action then solo.  Solo might get ya more for your effort though!
    Quite so @CylverRayne, but I think in this case I was firmly outclassed :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    lexmax said:

Quite so @CylverRayne, but I think in this case I was firmly outclassed :)

Maybe so but you earned an A for effort!  And got the point across!
  • Options
    I'm sure the awesome Aussie @Shunex will be able to give you an update, even if you are a Kiwi :D 
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    I'm sure the awesome Aussie @Shunex will be able to give you an update, even if you are a Kiwi :D 
    No worries @Kratz, @nagash informed me that with the right condiments, Aussies can be most agreeable :tongue:
  • Options
    What could a boney rattling knuckle clicker possibly know about condiments? :D
  • Options
    hahaha, what is even happening in here :open_mouth:

a few people are still missing it, however don't worry you will be as cool as me, they haven't forgotten about you guys :) 

you guys jelly? hehehehehe
  • Options
    Ok, now I take the "awesome" back.....especially since I'm not going to even get the damn badge! :D
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    hahaha, what is even happening in here :open_mouth:

a few people are still missing it, however don't worry you will be as cool as me, they haven't forgotten about you guys :) 

you guys jelly? hehehehehe
    #RiggedBadges confirmed :confounded::cry:
  • Options
    hahaha soon :smile:

• Options
    15 badges and counting ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Absolutely no words...
  • Options
    Authorize said:
    nagash said:
    Absolutely no words...
    There are people with more than me im just in the higher levels ^^
  • Options
    Incase this was missed. update on the Survivor Badge
  • Options
    This account was made on the 31st, will it get the badge? 
  • Options
    I just poped in to say I still don't have my badge, and to check how things are going.

Don't forget me!  B)
  • Options
    Me either.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I guess this weekend's batch roleout didn't work as expected for everybody? :(

Y U NO @Shunex ?! ^^
  • Options
    Later probably  :p
    There is a lot of work on the site (badge, upgrade package, bug,...).
    (sorry for my english ^^)
  • Options
    A Dev posted on another thread stating they are still rolling out :) You can watch the process on the activity page :) 
    I'm still waiting but we should all have our badges within a few days now :3
This discussion has been closed.