Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Skins

We all know there are angel and demon skins. What skins might you want to see in the future?

Comments

• Crusader skin   :D

Image result for crusader meme
  • Lich skin for me ^^

• This.....so I can RP the day after having been on a wild night out with @Nagash in a tavern.

• Kratz said:

This.....so I can RP the day after having been on a wild night out with @Nagash in a tavern.

I knew you would come over to my side ^^
  • The only skins I want or outfits are from Assassin's Creed >< just a huge fan that's all ;P
  • Raymond said:
    The only skins I want or outfits are from Assassin's Creed >< just a huge fan that's all ;P
    Really? Even @Nagash could've guessed that and he doesn't have eyes! ;)
  • Well you know what they say your eyes are the windows to the soul and I have many souls ^^
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    nagash said:
    Well you know what they say your eyes are the windows to the soul and I have many souls ^^
    So are you the one responsible for the soulless people running around? If so I think I may know someone that has a bone to pick with you

Edit:forgot to post thatII would like to be able to make me own skin
  • nagash said:
    Well you know what they say your eyes are the windows to the soul and I have many souls ^^
    So are you the one responsible for the soulless people running around? If so I think I may know someone that has a bone to pick with you
    Maybe, maybe not who can tell ^^
  • @Nagash needs new skin so the rain doesn't filter through and wash away his sins. 
  • I have a coat you know?
  • @Nagash needs new skin so the rain doesn't filter through and wash away his sins. 
    The problem is finding a taxidermy that can make it without taking away his boneness
  • Have you never heard of black magic 
  • nagash said:
    Have you never heard of black magic 
    Yes I have but yet to find a taxidermist that practices it
  • Then I have they guy for you *Dave get in here you may have a "customer"
  • nagash said:
    Have you never heard of black magic 
    Yes I have but yet to find a taxidermist that practices it
    I know some good hounds that can restructure you to rid yourself of the problem if that would help.
  • I can't imagine what skins will be available in the game but maybe ones that represent the Gods or various monsters in the ashes world xD I'll probably not wear skins because my beautiful bearded lady dwarf is the most stunning one anyway ^^
  • @CylverRayne thanks but I think I will pass never had much luck with hounds restructuring things to many teeth marks

@nagash perhaps so first I must take a look at his work...
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    here you go 
  • Hmm I like
  • I told you Dave is a master flyer been doing the job for me for around a thousand years now
  • Seems a little bit mean for @Nagash though. He's the nicest undead guy I've met!
  • Kratz said:
    Seems a little bit mean for @Nagash though. He's the nicest undead guy I've met!
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh..........
    For sure but don't tell him that. Thankfully without having attached ears he can't hear so well.
  • Kratz said:
    Seems a little bit mean for @Nagash though. He's the nicest undead guy I've met!
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh..........
    For sure but don't tell him that. Thankfully without having attached ears he can't hear so well.
    lets play catch then *fireball* Catch!
  • Goodness gracious great balls of ........nevermind. I'll play something else..... 

• Kratz said:

Goodness gracious great balls of ........nevermind. I'll play something else..... 

It's almost enough to make your bones sweat
  • Lich skin for nagash.
  • How about a female genie. :D
  • I wonder if I could ask them to make me a lich skin ?
  • nagash said:
    I wonder if I could ask them to make me a lich skin ?
    You can I'm sure however, they my not. As I said before I love the idea of lich skin.