Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Skins

2»

Comments

• Options
    nagash said:
    I wonder if I could ask them to make me a lich skin ?
    Considering they've now got an underrealm to work on I'd say you've got as much an opportunity as any other custom skin.  
  • Options
    Asian (chinese/japanese/Korean) themed outfits and armor if they aren't already in the game. 
  • Options
    Fairy Skins
  • Options
    All of them, all of the skins. 
    Zombie / lich, preferably with 'bits falling off' actions. ...

Oooh, another idea for an event - zombie racing!
    Multiple pathed obstacle course..
    Step one -transform
    Step two - choose your path, first one to the finish line might not be the winner..
    Winner is based on speed, and how many bits they've still got attached, or they have but aren't attached.
    The faster you run the more bits can fall off, the more traps you trigger, the more jumping you do, etc etc.
    Sure, you can stop and pick bits up and reattach them, for extra points at the end but re attatching takes time...maybe you just pick them up...or just hope that there's still enough of you to get to the end in one piece quickly.

Hmmm....
    Wait skins. Yeah, let's get lots of them...
  • Options
    Personally, I would like skins 
  • Options
    Maybe a red lightening skin if possible. 
  • Options
    Kratz said:

This.....so I can RP the day after having been on a wild night out with @Nagash in a tavern.

DEAR GOD that's terrifying.
  • Options
    I'm looking at galaxy-ish skin, where it's blue and purple  and you know. Galaxy colors and there's the stars and stuff as well, and they occasionally  ...sparkle? Some gives more light and stuff.

The other is a crystalline skin, where it  there are patches of crystal. The hair is also crystals and stuff. Also very sparkly!  ꒰#’ω`#꒱੭
  • Options
    nagash said:
    here you go 
    Lol.. That's a Necron Flayed One.. That's closer to the terminator wearing a corpse than the undead..

@nagash
    Are you an Age of Sigmar player? Or a 40k player? Unable to figure out..
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Sheep skin you-know-whats for sale for 50 cents in the in game brothel restroom.

edit - Will need a cheap cologne dispenser too.........
  • Options
    Looking forward to anything mythical, 
    Fairies are ideal like @Babe said, I'd also like to have skins of other races which would be funny, if you're a dwarf you activate you skin and you're an elf, and you can sneak into like an "all elf bar" or something and trick everyone hehe. 
  • Options
    Flameh0t said:
    nagash said:
    here you go 
    Lol.. That's a Necron Flayed One.. That's closer to the terminator wearing a corpse than the undead..

@nagash
    Are you an Age of Sigmar player? Or a 40k player? Unable to figure out..
    haha I play both but I love the lore behind both