Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How involved in node progression will you be?

Comments

• Options
    Any node where I live will have my full support! It's a curse and a blessing!
  • Options
    There will be guilds who will decide which nodes will fall down and which will raise up. My guild will be one of them. 
  • Options
    Nice, I have some guildies (who aren't on the forums yet) who seem relatively unexcited about the nodes.

Not that they aren't impressed about the idea. Just that they don't feel the urge to want and affect the world that way. Perhaps they're just more focused on the combat and the other aspects of the game. 

Mind-boggling. Haha. That's why I came up with the post to see if there are more players like that. 
  • Options
    AeonAuron said:
    There will be guilds who will decide which nodes will fall down and which will raise up. My guild will be one of them. 
    So you are the 1%!
  • Options
    Pssst ... hey, @nagash. I still respect ya, bony-boy. Yeah, that's what I meant, respect. I mean, awww hades...

Love ya man!
  • Options
    @Isende thanks ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:

why do you assume that being dead is a bad thing? only in death do you find the tranquillity of what you sought in life. I was like you, once, clinging to life and blind to the truth. When I uncovered the truth, I too shuddered and paled with fear.
    Paled indeed.  I doubt you could get more pale.
  • Options
    Kratz said:

Wow - take 2 hours off for some lovely Sunday roast and look what happens? I missed so much it's like 10 weeks of Home and Away wrapped into 1 morning. Since when did that happen? :o
    See?  This is what I was struggling with yesterday!  You can't escape the forums for fear of missing out on the good stuff.  lol
  • Options
    Like people arranging your marriage 
  • Options
     A node is more then a place to place your hat or skull in @nagash's case.  I will feel the waters and temperament  of the land.  If it speaks loudly and with harshness due to disarray and turmoil from it's caretakers then I shall move on to find a better climate.
    Once I find it I will work hard to keep it majestic and in harmony while I help defend it to the end!  
  • Options
    I will make a node devoted to the gods. All mortals will know there names.
  • Options
    I will actively sabotage all nodes I come across errrrr... I mean I will help nodes advance as I'm building a mercenary guild dedicated to protecting the populations =D
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:

Wow - take 2 hours off for some lovely Sunday roast and look what happens? I missed so much it's like 10 weeks of Home and Away wrapped into 1 morning. Since when did that happen? :o
    See?  This is what I was struggling with yesterday!  You can't escape the forums for fear of missing out on the good stuff.  lol
    Seems you were right after all. It's a shame being here doesn't pay well.
  • Options
    ^^ you heard me. Getoudda my way or I'll getcha!

Right after I finish this ale.
  • Options
    If I like the direction the community in a particular node is heading, I'll stay loyal and help advance the node.

It's more about the majority than the ruling class of each node for me. Leaders of nodes can be replaced but you can't dictate the overall populace of a given node.

If I invest the time to take a node to stage 4+ and I don't like the direction the node has been taking, I'll stay and try change it from the inside. For example, let's say a node has been taken over by a maniacal ruler, a Lich King with his dancing legion of skeletons. Thankfully, this wouldn't mean that I'd automatically have to leave the node for another because they're ways of removing leaders depending on the type of node (democratic vote, military coup, etc.).
  • Options
    Kratz said:

Would that we could make a career of it.  @Isende and I could probably easily pay our bills just doing the forums.  lol
  • Options

I hope to be among the top contributors. I love my Node/Home!

At least I want to believe I will,,,

• Options
    Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:

Wow you mean it doesn't pay well?  How can I defend my time here now?
    Back to the drawing board.  
  • Options
    Will dance for likes...
  • Options
    Megs said:
    Will dance for likes...
    Here take this and enjoy life
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    *dances for @Nagash*
    Stage one of fiscal master plan, likes.
    Stage two money 
    Stage three, the world!
  • Options

They should immortalize (till the city gets razed)  top node contributors in the form of bronzed or marble statues in the city Square or Park. 
  • Options
    AutumnWillow said:

They should immortalize (till the city gets razed)  top node contributors in the form of bronzed or marble statues in the city Square or Park. 
    Given that I seem to get a statue for pledging rather than contributing in game, I really hope that any statue of myself comes with a graffiti/tp option..
  • Options
    hmmm wonder if we can have private living caravans for those who like the gypsy way of life..  
  • Options
    hmmm wonder if we can have private living caravans for those who like the gypsy way of life..  
    So long as you don't park your's on my lawn, young whippersnapper!
  • Options
    ^ this needs to be put to the devs, they want to create a new type of game, this needs to be included! *sits in house watching caravan migration puss by window*
  • Options
    Well.. I was supposed to vote for "I will actively be involved in advance/defend a node that I'm staying in"  

...It has been a long day. Ofcourse I will defend and advance the node that I shall call my home. 

• Options
    DEFEND THE WEAK!

ESPECIALLY FROM @nagash
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    DEFEND THE WEAK!

ESPECIALLY FROM @nagash
    Oh look meat in a tin can
  • Options
    *shakes head* @Krojak, you kill me.

I begin to wonder if poor @nagash needs defending ...