Options

This Is For You Kratz

TO START OFF: I'm not sure if this is a great idea. I may be opening the floodgates to an outpouring of requests. However, I've always felt that doing the right thing is always the right thing.

I took a little time and slapped this together for you @KratzYou're an absolute beauty, and your signature was the inspiration for the first iteration of my own. So this is a little thank you for that. I worked the image over with some saturation/color balancing/contrast, kept the animation subtle, and fiddled with the orientation of things. Hope you like it.

Original

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    But.. what? :confused:

Ohhh lol... I thought you'd reinvented the original image. Looks good!
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    But what, what?
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    lexmax said:
    But what, what?
    Never mind me :( Low blood sugar. Need more cookies.
  • Options
    Looks nice ^^
  • Options
    Nice, how'd you manage to get the drop shadow on the words and the picture?

Everytime I try that the final gif looks terrible because of the lack of variation colours in the shadow making it look like a grey solid mess. 
  • Options
    Nice, how'd you manage to get the drop shadow on the words and the picture?

Everytime I try that the final gif looks terrible because of the lack of variation colours in the shadow making it look like a grey solid mess. 
    I'm using Photoshop to created the drop shadows, and Premiere Pro to create the gif. Not sure how it turns out as well as it does.
  • Options
    I use solely photoshop because that's all I know. Haha... maybe I should adjust the art to 256 colours and that might solve the messy shadow problem. maaaaybe. 
  • Options
    I like it. Well done and kindly done. 
  • Options
    @Krojak Where is my awesome sig? XD jkjk xD love it xD so much talent on our forums :3
  • Options
    Nice.  Too bad all the talent displayed in these forums wasn't contagious!  I wouldn't mind getting infected!  
  • Options
    Nice.  Too bad all the talent displayed in these forums wasn't contagious!  I wouldn't mind getting infected!  
    I can infect you with something...
  • Options
    I use solely photoshop because that's all I know. Haha... maybe I should adjust the art to 256 colours and that might solve the messy shadow problem. maaaaybe. 
    I'm a photoshop nerd too, but my sig was the first time I've messed with animated gifs. Maybe using the "screen" blending option might help avoid the edge halos. 
  • Options
    Very nice. I wish I could do photoshop.. Knowing my luck, I probably wouldn't even know how to load the program.
  • Options
    Welphgryn said:
    Very nice. I wish I could do photoshop.. Knowing my luck, I probably wouldn't even know how to load the program.
    Don't be discouraged. Everything I've learned is self taught. YouTube and Google are great for that! You can do it too! :)
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Welphgryn said:
    Don't be discouraged. Everything I've learned is self taught. YouTube and Google are great for that! You can do it too! :)
    I am just horrid. Design escapes me. I did film editing for awhile, and when I did some solo projects, I was never happy with any of the intro's that I made, because to me they all felt like it was done by a 5th grader using Windows Movie Maker.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Krojak said:
    lexmax said:
    But what, what?
    Never mind me :( Low blood sugar. Need more cookies.
    I'll never let you have them!

Also, nice edition to the sig :)