Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild Fair on Friday, the 23rd of June

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Temple will definitely be there though! This sounds fun :D 
  • Options
    That's pretty cool actually.
  • Options
    Sounds interesting! I'll be sure to peak my head in and check it out :) 
  • Options
    Can't wait to see what this community has to offer! 
  • Options
    I got a repeating question so I might aswell write it here: The keys are for Friends and family alpha, the ones you win during streams and weekly events. Hope that cleared it up ^^
  • Options
    Not to be a burster of bubbles or anything, but isn't this a bit premature?
  • Options
    No. no it isn't.
  • Options
    But of course it would be so late EST time on the one night  this month I should hit the sack early! 
  • Options
    Stabby said:
    Not to be a burster of bubbles or anything, but isn't this a bit premature?
    Weve recieved a huge wave of new players. This is a great chance to get the early communities started. But we will have one more fair closer to release and potentially one at KS alphas. This event can surve as a learning point and bring people together. No harm in that
  • Options
    Temple will definitely be there though! This sounds fun :D 
    And if anyone wants a mango I'll be there too. They don't call me the Mango King for nothin. Just hit me up, I got the hookup.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    For those asking where the Streams will take place:
    https://www.twitch.tv/ashesofcommunity
  • Options
    This will be a nice event to attend, as I am actively searching for a guild that not only fits my goals, but also it's members fitting my personality. 
  • Options
    Thank you, and I'm so glad I'm off on Fridays! Can't wait to join in!
  • Options
    Alrighty. Apparently the mail service in the forums is more intelligent than I. I attempt to enter the recipient (@needletail #1384) -- with spaces and without -- and it just blanks the recipient window out.

What'm I doin' wrong this time? Halp!
  • Options
    *sending massive hugs to @Needletail for arranging this.*

You rock! <3
  • Options
    Oh wow, this is a pretty awesome idea to coordinate. I'll be sure to tune in. Thanks for organizing this.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    What about those guilds that do not have a "leader" xD Can we also add the tag if we are "traditional" or "non-traditional"? Please?

I guess a "representative" who is available at the time would probably be better terminology for guilds who do not follow a traditional hierarchical "ranking" system.

Also leaving out guilds who united both NA/EU into a gaming with friends! Those who created a really fun loving community ahhhh! 

Why make us choose if we got both :( Also half the world is missing when you only play and talk with those you limit yourself too! We have both NA and EU here :(

I do not want to stigmatize in an odd fashion or cast a shadow but I do want to voice my opinion and I get a feeling almost like it's directed almost at large guilds with a sort of traditional style of recruiting, however, this game is not traditional nor "2-dimensional" in itself.

If it's a Guild fair then that means open to all guilds, both traditional and non-traditional, please don't forget about us smaller ones :) let us add that part to the message so we can be separated from the traditional style guilds please :) we do not have a "GM" after all xD

Thank you for the opportunity! Great idea!

• Options
    I'm.... ill be out to sea no fun...
  • Options
    Should they be having a guild fair before they give us our reserved guild names? Nothing like joining a guild community because you like their name only to find out that the guild name gets reserved later by another group? Or in the live stream the First Guild name is mentioned on 5 different occasions referring to 5 different communities.

• Options
    Valenores said:
    What about those guilds that do not have a "leader" xD Can we also add the tag if we are "traditional" or "non-traditional"? Please?

I guess a "representative" who is available at the time would probably be better terminology for guilds who do not follow a traditional hierarchical "ranking" system.

Also leaving out guilds who united both NA/EU into a gaming with friends! Those who created a really fun loving community ahhhh! 

Why make us choose if we got both :( Also half the world is missing when you only play and talk with those you limit yourself too! We have both NA and EU here :(

I do not want to stigmatize in an odd fashion or cast a shadow but I do want to voice my opinion and I get a feeling almost like it's directed almost at large guilds with a sort of traditional style of recruiting, however, this game is not traditional nor "2-dimensional" in itself.

If it's a Guild fair then that means open to all guilds, both traditional and non-traditional, please don't forget about us smaller ones :) let us add that part to the message so we can be separated from the traditional style guilds please :) we do not have a "GM" after all xD

Thank you for the opportunity! Great idea!

Yes! The reason I wrote Leader is because I wanted to adress to the more common structure,
    any repreesentetive would be fine, as long as the guild is represented with the knowldge of its management.
  • Options
    Isende said:
    Alrighty. Apparently the mail service in the forums is more intelligent than I. I attempt to enter the recipient (@needletail #1384) -- with spaces and without -- and it just blanks the recipient window out.

What'm I doin' wrong this time? Halp!
    The #1384 is for discord, for messages on the forum just use (atsign)Needletail

@Isende
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    *headthump*

Alrighty then, thanks Ninja Shadow! 
  • Options
    Very interesting, I will follow this closely. Nice initiative!
  • Options
    so many guilds already. ^^
  • Options
    Great idea, looking forward to tuning in!
  • Options
    The hype in this thread is hyping me up
  • Options
    I just remembered you are going to hear me speak! ok I need a voice change mod stat 
  • Options
    I don't think I'm going to try representing in this event. I wish all those going out for it the best of luck though.
  • Options
    I'm questioning the UTC-8  is this Pacific or Alaskan time? on that map linked it's for alaskan time which is 4 hours behind Eastern.
This discussion has been closed.