Options

I liked the live stream

they actually answered some good questions about pets, guns, characters, skills etc. and that floaty was kind of funny aha
no keys though. 

Comments

• Options
    there were still very vague about support classes though, but I liked the rock zone we got a peek at
  • Options
    And as always Steven runs his mouth :p 
  • Options
    I was disappointed with it to be honest. 
  • Options
    I think almost all classes will have some sort of support abilities. Hence the reasoning for religions and subclasses
  • Options
    We're lucky that they are sharing their ideas and progress with us.  Love it!  No other studio has done so much.  It seems their enthusiasm is contagious and our enthusiasm encourages them even more!  

A win win situation if you ask me!
  • Options
    We're lucky that they are sharing their ideas and progress with us.  Love it!  No other studio has done so much.  It seems their enthusiasm is contagious and our enthusiasm encourages them even more!  

A win win situation if you ask me!
    100% agreed
  • Options

I really don't understand why people would be disappointed with the content discussed on the live stream. People need to realise just how far out from release we are, and things may change. Why shoot themselves in the foot and divulge too much now? They're sharing a lot and so soon where many companies wouldn't bother at this stage.

• Options
    Indeed as I said, we are dang lucky they are sharing anything at all.  And with good spirits. They are on their way to breaking gaming history in many ways.  
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Well, I mean they still have to actually release.

Daybreak shared even more than Intrepid has.
    The Revival devs shared more than Intrepid has.
    KOA actually released a game in their world.
    All vaporware.

Always fun talking about game design, though.
    Especially revolutionary game design.
  • Options
    Well TBH I think they are going to be messy streams because it's still early development so down the line it will be great to see what they can show off ^^ I just love that they take their time to give us time for a wee hour :) I love intrepid ^^
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    they actually answered some good questions about pets, guns, characters, skills etc. and that floaty was kind of funny aha
    no keys though. 

Pretty sure the confirmation of battle pets is new. Yes!
    Last I heard that was still under discussion.
  • Options
    No gunpowder = more cults ^^
  • Options
    It is still extremely early for anything. I enjoy watching the live stream for any information they want to give. I lurk these forums throughout the day because I want to get to know people that I will be joining in the community in a year or two. This game seems to be a lot of what EQ next was supposed to be until it was scrapped. 

I jested a bit about the keys. I really don't care much. A key that would get me into alpha before my actual alpha pledge does though...would be kind of nice. Aha
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I liked that some of the new people were introduced and that they actually showed how the game designs are developed.  A look you don't get to see very often.  Also what potential hires have to go thru.

Since they ask for questions to be posted ahead of time, I wish they would go thru and pick them out before the Stream so they could possibly answer questions that haven't been asked and answered several times over.

Enjoyed seeing the ice cream truck and employees didn't have to miss getting their treat. 
  • Options
    I'm just watching the archived stream right now.... just got to @Krojak 's question!
    Huzzah!
    Oh, @lexmax 's question now!  Huzzah again! 
  • Options
    I'm just watching the archived stream right now.... just got to @Krojak 's question!
    Huzzah!
    I was watching the chat looking for names I recognized from the forums. Saw Lexmax and Possum. Then I heard them answer Krojak's and Lexmax's question. Score. Hah
  • Options
    Pretty nice rocks though....
  • Options
    Pretty nice rocks though....
    Lovely and immersive rocks!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Hey my first LOL! Thank you, thank you :)
  • Options
    Hey my first LOL! Thank you, thank you :)
    It all starts with a bit of a laugh, but trust me, this candy is addictive :warning:
  • Options
    I try to give out likes and LOL's as often as possible. I know you want those badges. Lol
  • Options
    :) thanks! And nice sig btw haha
  • Options
    Huzzah!
    I was watching the chat looking for names I recognized from the forums. Saw Lexmax and Possum. Then I heard them answer Krojak's and Lexmax's question. Score. Hah
    I saw @Kratz, @Diura and @I_Am_Sithis in there too.
  • Options
    I decided to sleep in and caught the recording of the live stream. It's always nice to hear them speak about the game and clarify queries. 

I especially like that they kept emphasizing the idea of horizontal progression. It'll definitely aid in limiting the power gap between the hardcore players and the casual players. 
  • Options
    I had to rush change my name before the stream so I could be recognised aha. My stream wasn't working for the first part so I'll be rewatching it. Need to make notes anyway to update threads.
    i love their streams just to see them, even if it's disorganised whatever I appreciate that they try xD
    Id rather they just be themselves than forced a script out ^^
  • Options
    I was hoping for a little more detail on the support stuff, well actually I was hoping Steven would let more info slip. lol
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    no keys though. 

Pretty sure the confirmation of battle pets is new. Yes!
    Last I heard that was still under discussion.
    I would take "Battle Pets" with a grain of salt. He was talking about the difference between cosmetic pets and pets that can fight. And Steven tends to get a bit excited and throw out words that don't mean what the community immediately grasps onto and hangs onto for dear life. "He said battle pets, it must be just like WOW!!" He could have been equating summoner pets with battle pets, maybe husbandry has a skill that you end up being able to use mounts in battle ala chocobos in FFX14. So I think it is a bit early to tell without clarification.
  • Options
    I turned off chat just so I could focus on the stream btw what was with that rubber ring? 
  • Options
    loved it when Jeremy Bard said 'how did they know that' 
    Steven 'it was me '
  • Options
    loved it when Jeremy Bard said 'how did they know that' 
    Steven 'it was me '
    Oh that Steven ^^