Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

This community is awesome

So, last night, I had mentioned in passive that I was procrastinating a new sig because I am lazy. @Morriganna then took it upon herself to make a few for me and sent them by PM without saying a word, or asking. Never been on a gaming community before that wasn't toxic. It just seems everyone here is super helpful and willing to jump in if they possibly can. Gives me a lot of hope for this game. Thanks again, Morriganna. I love it.

Comments

• Options
    We try to do what we can ;)
  • Options
    You're so very welcome @SaeyoPrayers :) And I am loving this community as well!  <3
  • Options
    Good Feeling ^-^
  • Options
    It IS a wonderful community we have here for sure!
  • Options
    I second that *raises a jug of ale* to the future ! To all the friendships that may form and the good times to be had!
  • Options
    @Kumary did the same for me.  I agree that this community is awesome.  May it ever be so.

By the way, your new sig looks great!  Nice work @Morriganna!
  • Options
    I'll have to put in for @AutumnWillow who helped me. :)
  • Options
    I 3rd that and buys everyone ale and cookies.
  • Options
    Thanks @Possum
  • Options
    I'm buying everyone partrigberry top cheesecake
  • Options
    I'll brew up some hazelnut-chickory coffee for those that like coffee with cheesecake and cookies.  :smiley:
  • Options
    How about some iced-hot chocolate?
  • Options
    I'm not a big fan of forums - never have been, and in all honesty will probably stop checking it out once the game launches - but it's been nice reading all of the interesting threads over the past couple days and seeing the passion that this group has for the game, despite it being so far away. Looking forward to interacting with everyone for a long time to come :)
  • Options
    hands @Planewalker a piece of cheesecake
  • Options
    Y'all are making me hungry.
  • Options
    I'm drinking my hazelnut-chickory coffee while I'm reading.  hmmm "the darkest, most richest kind" old coffee commercial.
  • Options
    @Possum

You're always hungry, especially when sweets and/or chocolate are mentioned. Get back to work, goof.

@SaeyoPrayers

So very much agree, and it's this community that's helping to "hype" the game for me. If we're this good, this early in the process, what might we grow into?

I, for one, am extremely excited to find out!
  • Options
    I really like this community too :D 
    Everybody is nice to each other...
    I really want that stays like this after the game launches
  • Options
  • Options
    hands @Planewalker a piece of cheesecake
    Ok now I want Cheesecake  :|
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Possum said:
    @Kumary did the same for me.  I agree that this community is awesome.  May it ever be so.
    Thank you my friend...anytime when I can I am here to help. :)

I also agree this community so far has been great and hopefully remains this way. Can't wait to see you all in game (when that day comes).
  • Options
    I like to think we all put in our part to make this place awesome. (But I do the most) 
  • Options
    *drool*
  • Options
    Community is what it makes. xD
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @SaeyoPrayers;
    Thank you for thanking the community! That makes you the MVP of the day alongside Morriganna :)

@Planeswalker;
    I'm usually the same. I rarely post in forums. I had a ton of posts in D3 but that was more from a negative place of frustration when trying to help turn around the game with suggestions, as I used to like the franchise.

This is the first time I've ever been so active in a game forum from a place of positivity. The community is fantastic. It does sadden me that many people are from other regions but even just meeting a fraction of the overall community in my own region once the game comes out will be an awesome experience.
  • Options
    I raise a mug of blood!
  • Options
    Nice one @Morriganna! I too have been lucky in my time here and it does warm the cockles of one's heart :)
  • Options
    I couldn't resist making this signature. Hope you don't mind @Rumbleforge :)

• Options
    Aww.. thanks @Kratz. This community does indeed rock!
  • Options
    Give it time... Toxic always follows good things. Till then just enjoy it :)