Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Class | Race | Role

Which of these appeals to you the most ?
which combinations would you like  the most ?

Comments

• Options
    I'm starting to realize that i might be bad at making these Polls  :s
  • Options
    Ye should have made this a regular thread!
  • Options
    @Eragale I was just about to send you a message, haha
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    okay, okay, I'll try to fix this one

Update: I can't add in Polls after creating the Thread  :'(    

@Mods, I neeed help  :s
  • Options
    I'm confused. So i just do what I always do when I'm confused, I gave up and got a beer. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Karthos , I would make another, " Proper-Poll ", but i don't want to displease the Mods 
  • Options
    I'm sure @shunex will make this go shooo!
  • Options
    The only thing i can think of ... is creating the 3rd Thread, but I will link the Properly-Made Thread on the 2 I just made for all to see.

To Guide them in the correct Discussion ... but I'm scared  :D
  • Options
    Eragale said:
    @Karthos , I would make another, " Proper-Poll ", but i don't want to displease the Mods 
    If I stopped to think and worry about displeasing the mods, I'd never post on the forums. :)
  • Options
    Omg  can't stop laughing xD Devs must cry when they see @Kratz @Karthos @Rumbleforge and @Diura in one thread xD see these dwarves!
  • Options
    And in saying that all of them are important cos I'm a stubborn dwarf bard that supports my allies ❤️ xD
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Omg  can't stop laughing xD Devs must cry when they see @Kratz @Karthos @Rumbleforge and @Diura in one thread xD see these dwarves!
    Image result for here come the dwarves
  • Options
    ^ this is why we can't have nice things :neutral:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Okay soo ... i got the Race down ( Human, Elves, Orcs & Dwarves )

but can't squeeze in the Roles in the Pole ....
    ( Summoner, Mage, Tank, Fighter, Rouge, Mage, Bard, Ranger ) 

Haven't made the Thread yet but ....
    either the Race will be to be Discussed, or the Role 
    ... fudge  :s
  • Options
    or an entirely Separate Poll ?
  • Options
    Eragale said:
    Okay soo ... i got the Race down ( Human, Elves, Orcs & Dwarves )

but can't squeeze in the Roles in the Pole ....
    ( Summoner, Mage, Tank, Fighter, Rouge, Mage, Bard, Ranger ) 

Haven't made the Thread yet but ....
    either the Race will be to be Discussed, or the Role 
    ... fudge  :s
    Just make a poll on fudge?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Of course, Class. Like Definitely class. That class combinations and fun skills attract me to this game. Class is everything, the capability a class hold is everything, classes are life. Capabilities are adorable.

I mean what the heck is Race and Role?

#SayNoToRacism
    #SayNoToRolism
    #SayYesToTalentsAndClassification 
    #ItDoesntMatterBabyIfYouAreDwarfOrElf #DoesntMatterIfYourHelperOrLeaderYouAreImportantThatsWhatMatters
    #ItsObviousThatMeLovesHashtags
    #iAmGonnaBurnInHellForThis

• Options
  • Options
    Race is the one I would choose if I had to pick between the 3 as I would like to play as a human male.
  • Options
  • Options
    Human male blacksmith, and I will be the Master of my Craft, all of you dwarfs can try to compete the best you want! Ill leave you in the dust, tho I´ve been granted great gifts that shall be revealed in a close future. 

Wait for it, and you shall soon understand.
  • Options
    Highwall said:
    Human male blacksmith, and I will be the Master of my Craft, all of you dwarfs can try to compete the best you want! Ill leave you in the dust, tho I´ve been granted great gifts that shall be revealed in a close future. 

Have I waited long enough now?
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Highwall said:

Gotta wait for the Ashenguard Guild saga lmao xD @Highwall so much behind the scenes stuff going on xD I wants to tell all everything so badly lmao xD
  • Options
    @Highwall , Thats the kinda of Answer i was hoping for ... ya know ... before i
     messed-up twice >.<
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Highwall said:

And here I tho Dwarfs had patience. 
  • Options
    Eragale said:
    @Highwall , Thats the kinda of Answer i was hoping for ... ya know ... before i
     messed-up twice >.<
    Haha, its ok, I understand what you wanted and gave it to you. One must act so others can follow!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I personally prefer Role

I'm still interested in all of the Combinations one could make their character.
    I'm most interested in the:

Primary: Tank & Secondary:  Summoner ( and vice versa )

Because so  far, I'd imagine that the Tank will be able to Summon Creatures that Further increase Aggro & Provided additional Tanking options.
    OR
     I'm thinking that the Tank's Armor might be " imbued " with the " Summoned Creature's Essence " and thus gain some additional Passive-Aggro  ... or something like that.

And the more I think of it, the Summoner seems to be the
    " most popular choice ". But Personally, the Summoner seems to give each Primary & Secondary Class a
    " nice little twist " - something I'm looking forward to seeing.

However, I prefer a Challenge, so i might end-up picking the Fighter.
    ( because Long-range tends to be easy )

but not sure of the Primary or Secondary Yet ... just so many options

( 64 Combinations right ? )

• Options
    I always play Dwarves and there haven't been many MMOs of late with them, so when Dwarves were confirmed for Ashes, everything else came second.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Kratz

This is very true, altho I cant bring myself to your level.. Oh I mean altitude, my bad.
  • Options
    Didn't realise there were 2 of these lol. 

Role>race>class in that order. 

Role: Whichever gives the most benefit/support to group play. So I'll be looking into other augments that boost that. 

Race: whichever I find most visually appealing or concept that sounds fun, regardless of augments. 

Class: Bard. Doesn't seem to be a choice at the moment. This primary should give me the most variation of my role I think.