Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Class | Race | Role

2»

Comments

• Options
    Role, I'm an rp-pvper so I'm going to be heavily focused on saving the people from my node as a Cleric/Fighter as well as bountyhunting.
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Omg  can't stop laughing xD Devs must cry when they see @Kratz @Karthos @Rumbleforge and @Diura in one thread xD see these dwarves!
    I approve of our shenanigans!

• Options
    Highwall said:
    @Kratz
    This is very true, altho I cant bring myself to your level.. Oh I mean altitude, my bad.
    Don't be so dismissive of my stout but strapping physique you slim sycamore!  
  • Options
    All of em really. I'm not all that particular with race I guess but it matters if I enjoy the race or not. Like you will never see me play a high elf in Skyrim because the Thalmor are dicks...

Here though I have no real issues with any of the races but I also have minimal info. My current set is Tulnar(cause underground mutt people) Tank/cleric(Paladin FTW) and Guild leader of the protector/merc guild Paladin Co. We gotta have some idealistic idiots trying to maintain server balance right?
  • Options
    I prefer a class that can fulfill all roles and is playable by some hot race!  B)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Gothix said:
    I prefer a class that can fulfill all roles and is playable by some hot race!  B)
    I think they'll all be hot since they there's no Gender Lock.  :p
    ...  now i'm regretting that i didn't choose something else*  :s