Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Off-Topic] Show your awesome self!

Hello everyone!

So, after getting a green light from IS that this does not break any of their ToS I decided to create this topic.
I feel like this community is amazing and kind and it would be nice to put a face to people when reading their posts.
The point is simple; post a picture of yourself, be it a selfie or a cool moment from your life.
(Please do not post any photos including nudity or violence!)

I guess I'll start off, this is one of my most recent photo's, sorry for the crappy quality though :D

And here is a picture of me and my dog today enjoying the sun, and she is (kinda) loving me xD

Looking forward to seeing you awesome people!

Comments

• Options
    This is my beautiful self :D 

• Options
    SethGure said:

Goddamn fabulous! <3
  • Options
    Chilling with a monkey. 
  • Options
  • Options
    And This is one I just took for the sake of this thread. 
  • Options
    Awesome photo's people, keep em coming! :blush:
  • Options
    SethGure said:

Marry me?
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    You guys are all too young to die; but oh well........
  • Options
    Crymoar said:
    Pretty sure when the game swings around I'll be /emote'ing your corpse and graveyard farming you since you sound like an old geezer ;p
  • Options

That's my real face.

No but seriously here's a better picture of me lol.

sigh. no matter what I do I'm never happy with pictures of myself...
  • Options
    To post my sexiness or not to post my sexiness... that is the question :trollface:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    To post my sexiness or not to post my sexiness... that is the question :trollface:

C'mon, you know you want to show us! :tongue:
  • Options
    Do it. I FREAKEN DARE YOU!
  • Options
    god no . all you people don't have faces or names, u just have forum account and usernames ,to me anyway 
  • Options
    god no . all you people don't have faces or names, u just have forum account and usernames ,to me anyway 
    And that is completely fine, no one is forcing you to post a picture. This is just a thread for those who are comfortable with/want to do so to put a face to other people in this awesome community :smile:
  • Options

A sexy asian next to a sexy party, wearing some sexy shit. Booyah!
  • Options
    Donteflon said:
    Crymoar said:
    Pretty sure when the game swings around I'll be /emote'ing your corpse and graveyard farming you since you sound like an old geezer ;p

I've practically got one foot in the grave, lol  However, we may be on the same side..... you never know.
  • Options

Somebody queue Right Said Fred......
  • Options

Awesome picture!
    And poor Lee....... no spoilers lel.
  • Options
    Don't worry my wife already had someone tell her how intimate he got with Lucille. She wasn't too happy.
  • Options
    I can imagine she wasn't! Must admit it made me rather sad/shocked, slightly nauseous  haha.

• Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if they off Norman Reedus soon. He's technically not supposed to be around anymore.
  • Options
    You can see my face in my avatar except I have more hair. It's in a ponytail but just barely. Long enough to put in a pony but not long enough to be one.  I'm just hot 'cause I live in Arizona. I'm only wearing shorts, no shoes or shirt. It's 108° F or 42 C.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Just me after returning to my military haircut. heh

Also, I hate the Tram ride to the parking lot after a LONG day walking around Disney:

• Options
    @Rabbit_Games Hair's touching your ears, sir :trollface:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Nope. It's an optical illusion from the angle.  :)
    You should have seen it before the haircut... I got REAL lazy. (Blame vacation)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Nelirya said:

And here is a picture of me and my dog today enjoying the sun, and she is (kinda) loving me xD

Looking forward to seeing you awesome people!
    I can't help myself. Every time I see another grey/ sight hound owner I start chanting "One of us! One of us!"
    And she's coming across as deeply adoring you!
    I know that mine totally love me, but most of the time 'bored face' is all I'm lucky to get :smiley:

And yay! Looking forward to meeting youoy all in game :)

• Options
    I feel you. I look better with the short haircut though. My hair likes to grow jewfro style and I hate it.