Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Off-Topic] Show your awesome self!

Comments

• Options
    tylerr385 said:
    Sorry to disappoint my fellow Anime fans, but I am not Kaneki

What's on that shovel? Strawberry jelly? I like strawberry jelly...
  • Options
    Since Shunex posted I suppose I will as well =)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Karthos said:

My niece makes that same face as she fills her diaper!
    BOOOOOOOO!
    I'm sorry, I'm sorry @Volga Queen Dwarf ... but she is super cute while doing everything she does, if that helps :)
  • Options
    double post :open_mouth:
  • Options
    edited October 2018

• Options
    Belewyn said:
    Since Shunex posted I suppose I will as well =)

Loving the Pauldron tat :)
  • Options
    @Rosseli thank you =D Of my 3 current pieces that one, though incomplete, is my favorite!
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    @Rosseli thank you =D Of my 3 current pieces that one, though incomplete, is my favorite!
    Maybe it's because I'm tired and it's in the middle of the night after work... but... I can somehow see a kangaroo in that tattoo with... goggles? Kangaroos finally escaping to Austria? The place where they belong and where their origins originate from? Wouldn't be surprised.

• Options
    Dolan said:
    Belewyn said:
    Maybe it's because I'm tired and it's in the middle of the night after work... but... I can somehow see a kangaroo in that tattoo with... goggles? Kangaroos finally escaping to Austria? The place where they belong and where their origins originate from? Wouldn't be surprised.

Just wow ..... your eyes are truly playing tricks on you lol!
  • Options
    Dolan, maybe this ambien will help :tongue:
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Dolan said:
    Belewyn said:

Just wow ..... your eyes are truly playing tricks on you lol!
    My eyes never play tricks with me, only when my mom tells me to clean my room for once... Though I could swear it's clean.
  • Options
    Belewyn said:

May I ask what the other three pieces are? Would love to see photos of them!
  • Options
    Roseeli said:
    Belewyn said:

I have a draconian from the Dragon Lance series on left upper arm and a lace filigree on my hip =)
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Pre-PvP stretch
    Gotta loosen up for a siege
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Roseeli said:
    Belewyn said:

I have a draconian from the Dragon Lance series on left upper arm and a lace filigree on my hip =)

Fancy! 
  • Options

Hello, everyone!  A pleasure!
  • Options

Hello, everyone!  A pleasure!
    You look like a very young scottie pippen.

• Options

This is me and my Foxhound/Heeler mix Dagon.
    Beautiful pictures, so many pretty and handsome members in this community!  <3
  • Options

And this is me :grin:
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    This is me as a snot nosed private in the royal Canadian Artillery when I was home between basic training and before gunner training in 1987 

And this is me now as a civilian.

• Options
    Learned about AoC while deployed.. So fun
  • Options
    Learned about AoC while deployed.. So fun
    I guess this has something to do with backing the game?
  • Options

Well then... That's me (Pics from 2012-2017) I guess It's the first forum I've seen where people show theirself for a game but I like to see so many open minded people :3
    Meow~
  • Options
    Roseeli said:
    Belewyn said:
    Roseeli said:
    Belewyn said:

Fancy! 

Dragon Lance is an awesome series!
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    Roseeli said:
    Belewyn said:
    Roseeli said:
    Belewyn said:

Fancy! 

That was actually one of the 1st series that I found as a kid that got me hooked on reading =D
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Warkov said:
    Roseeli said:
    Belewyn said:
    Roseeli said:
    Belewyn said:

Fancy! 

That was actually one of the 1st series that I found as a kid that got me hooked on reading =D
    Same here, Dragons of the Autumn Twilight was the first book I ever read where I actually retained what I had read.  Simply because it drew me in where other books had failed too.
  • Options
    Probably the only two pictures of me I'll ever like

• Options

Belewyn said:

Same here, Dragons of the Autumn Twilight was the first book I ever read where I actually retained what I had read.  Simply because it drew me in where other books had failed too.
    That book is fantastic! That and Legend of Huma were 2 of my favs =)
  • Options
    Probably the only two pictures of me I'll ever like

Ever? Nah.. I've uploaded 2 pictures of myself. 1 is a forced laugh and 1 is not. The ones with forced laughs I will never like, the one without are the ones that look better imo. I guess the same counts for everyone else. So I wouldn't say "ever" ;)
  • Options
    What happens in Vegas??? This is my wife's sister and myself in Vegas about a month ago. I think my wife was holding the camara... all I remember is our Uber driver tried to sell us weed.