Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Off-Topic] Show your awesome self!

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Flatline said:
     No idea how to FLIP this

Here you go @Flatline  go ahead right click and save it.

• Options
    Zaal said:
    Not me... But here's my kitty. His name is Tama.
    okay, now just move the camera a few inches over.   ;)
  • Options
    Loyheta said:
    Flatline said:
     No idea how to FLIP this

And thus the ancient prophecy has been fulfilled!
  • Options
    GOAT said:
    What happens in Vegas??? This is my wife's sister and myself in Vegas about a month ago. I think my wife was holding the camara... all I remember is our Uber driver tried to sell us weed.

How are you gonna just rat out your Uber driver like that? 

Also, this is me...#BathroomSelfie

• Options
    Isende said:
    Alrighty, old-lady pics ftw!

Btw, @shunex @Sarumonin, @Needletail ... I really wish we had an option to post a pic that didn't have to be uploaded, first! Or, if I've missed a how-to on that? Please edu-ma-cate me, and thanks!

When you select attach image just select "choose files" instead of the url input.
  • Options
    Isende said:
    Alrighty, old-lady pics ftw!

Btw, @shunex @Sarumonin, @Needletail ... I really wish we had an option to post a pic that didn't have to be uploaded, first! Or, if I've missed a how-to on that? Please edu-ma-cate me, and thanks!

there's currently 2 ways of linking images 
    first one is selecting it on your pc via the choose files button and the second the image url for the image url to work correctly it needs to be a direct link to the image, like https://i.gyazo.com/56fe98482872105693fe4eeeb081c28c.png with out the png or whatever file format, it wont work 
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    Belewyn said:

Belewyn said:

Same here, Dragons of the Autumn Twilight was the first book I ever read where I actually retained what I had read.  Simply because it drew me in where other books had failed too.
    That book is fantastic! That and Legend of Huma were 2 of my favs =)
    Legend of Huma was awesome.  Another decent, yet under rated series of books were the planescape lady of pain books.
    Legend of Huma was a great one!  I also really like Tanis, the Shadow Years and The Reign of Istar.
  • Options
    I've been apart of plenty of these type of threads, even though I despise pictures of myself..  :(

By reading this, you accept that I am not liable for any temporary or permanent blindness this image may cause. ;)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Warkov said:
    Zaal said:
    Not me... But here's my kitty. His name is Tama.
    okay, now just move the camera a few inches over.   ;)
    I believe they are hinting this is the dominant head in the relationship
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Just so everyone from discord knows, Im not spongebob running from FBI
  • Options
    Loyheta said:
    Flatline said:
     No idea how to FLIP this

lmao thanks i dont know what i would have done with out you
  • Options
    I bleached my hair for the first time yesterday and it came out ginger instead of blonde lol. Also a picture of my cat Fabian (pronounced fay-bee-an)  <3
  • Options

Ok I'll bite..
  • Options
    Well, not much of a reveal since I already have a pic up haha. Buutt here is one to show I am litterally a happy lil ball of fluff.  XD

Ps: yes that is some legit HD quality content right there I know ! (I had a potato camara c:)
  • Options
    Hound said:
    Well, not much of a reveal since I already have a pic up haha. Buutt here is one to show I am litterally a happy lil ball of fluff.  XD

Ps: yes that is some legit HD quality content right there I know ! (I had a potato camara c:)

• Options
    After the topic was brought up in our discord, i figured i'd post something more appropriate. I still think the "PvP stretch" one caught my best angle though..

• Options
    Heres my real face

No but really here is freaken face 
  • Options
    After the topic was brought up in our discord, i figured i'd post something more appropriate. I still think the "PvP stretch" one caught my best angle though..

Looking good chief ~
  • Options
    Hopray said:
    Heres my real face

Omg that precious lil doggy ????
    What an adorable faceeee all 6 of mine do that too. I have boxers, imagine 6 of that just looking up at you . 

• Options
    Hound said:
    Hopray said:
    Heres my real face

Omg that precious lil doggy ????
    What an adorable faceeee all 6 of mine do that too. I have boxers, imagine 6 of that just looking up at you . 

He really wanted me to trow his toy
  • Options
    I have the self confidence of a mango so here is a pic of my cat and husky.
  • Options
    Beep said:
    Maybe you should have shown a picture of a mango. Is this a close likeness of you

• Options
    Beep said:
    Maybe you should have shown a picture of a mango. Is this a close likeness of you

Its a lovely mango
  • Options
    Beep said:

• Options
    Beep said:

Holy sh*t, whered you get a copy of my favorite photo from? You can see the effort I put in to looking good that day.
  • Options
    @NightshadeRaven, anyone who can train a Husky to sit and wait for a snack balanced on top of their head has to have a bit more confidence that a mango :blush:
  • Options

This is my girlfriend and I.
  • Options
    But can a Husky teach a human to balance a snack on their head. That is the question.