Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character Creation

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tomoyuki said:
    Well hopefully the character creation system will surpass that of Black Desert as I wonder what the hell is the point of using unreal 4 if you are going to not go all out in customization. Once you get it at launch you don't have to come back later to improve on it for a long time.
    Black Desert has amazing CC so I don't know how they want to make one even better apart from having more options and maybe allowing players to create their own parts, if they deem them to be good enough for the game ? ;3
    Well they can offer more options where I don't have to play a character that is sexualised muscular man or a big breasted/ass female.  I would like options to play as a obese man or women.  I don't need to bring my real life into a game.
  • Options
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I would love to make a 7foot  tall gaint can we change the hight of are characters?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    For humans maybe they can have different marking or stuff growing out of them  and they all have there own story and history. Here few pictures/idea to understand what I mean.
  • Options

• Options
    I dont wanna see those massive anime eyes, I mean the ones that cover half the face.

Noo i love the anime eyes!!!!
  • Options
    I want height adjustment, body thinness and atleast being able to give my dwarf really long hair
  • Options
    Falmin said:
    I want height adjustment, body thinness and atleast being able to give my dwarf really long hair

It sounds like you want to make a mini-you! :D
  • Options
    Pinkberry said:
    I dont wanna see those massive anime eyes, I mean the ones that cover half the face.

Noo i love the anime eyes!!!!
    Got to agree those eyes can be off putting when they cover half the face xD there are some exceptions to this though :3
  • Options
    Wow, this is amazing hopefully it happens that way. I am going to be the most  feared assholish pk'er of innocents. Come into a tavern and rob the keeper for their donuts and ale or burn down their tavern.

• Options
    Tomoyuki said:
    Wow, this is amazing hopefully it happens that way. I am going to be the most  feared assholish pk'er of innocents. Come into a tavern and rob the keeper for their donuts and ale or burn down their tavern.

please no this just looks ridiculous and the armour doesn't look metal at all, more like cloth with a sheen of metal.
  • Options
    I know they said something about body size in a livestream in a reference to breasts/curvature of female character way back when.
    I just hope that male characters get the same adjustments, for the same pervy reasons ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Booby sliders were confirmed, endowment sliders were confirmed also as a no. Conan Exiles was the game referenced in the question. Time stamp 49:00. Turn the volume way up and you can hear Yaviey saying the question is from a girl who doesn't want massive boobs in the game. Peter air quotes "endowment sliders" and then an uncomfortable Steven recovers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=BQw0Z2UBAhI
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/27641/official-livestream-q-a-question-thread-may-24-2017
  • Options
    I hope the CC will be detailed and grant a lot of freedom. I've grown tired from the first second of games where any female character has boobs AT LEAST the side of a watermelon and any male character looks like they're body-builders under any peice of armour.
    (I would also appreciate it if female characters didn't have heels SYSTEMATICALY, as this tends to be the case in a lot of MMO's, but i guess this is not really a CC discussion, it's more cosmetics-related).
    But yeah, if we're gonna put hours and hours playing a character, we might as well be given the possibility to put hours and hours creating it, you know, you have to keep it proportionnate  :p