Captain's Log

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in Fan Stories
Day 32.

As I survey the supplies I have left and have gathered, I started to wonder if help will ever come. Stranded here without respite from the horrors, I cling to the hope that my wait will be short, or my death quick. 

I began this journey an optimistic man, but everyone has their breaking point, where dispair takes hold. But they said it was coming soon.

Soon! What a cruel word. So little and so much said by such a simple word. Empires have risen and fallen with the word "soon". I have come to hate this word, as it is my main tormentor. A demon that sits in my brain and scratches out it's battle drum hymn.

"Bruuum. Soon Bruuum. Soon Bruuum. Soon..."

Daily I find myself losing more and more hope. Doubt is taking hold of my mind and I know I must fight on, but the sweet embrace of apathy beckons with a cold grey finger.

If you are reading this, after discovering my dusty bones, lain forgotten for decades, remember this... I was a Survivor of the Original Forums.

Comments

• Let's be honest, once you found out the badge isn't worth any points you lost interest!
  • Let's be honest, once you found out the badge isn't worth any points you lost interest!
    This is true...

I was sitting at a restaurant waiting for my date to come out of the bathroom and decided to spend my time doing this.

Perhaps a clue into why I am a bachelor....
  • What? 
  • Karthos said:
    Let's be honest, once you found out the badge isn't worth any points you lost interest!
    This is true...

I was sitting at a restaurant waiting for my date to come out of the bathroom and decided to spend my time doing this.

Date obviously went well, you sly dog!
  • Karthos said:
    Let's be honest, once you found out the badge isn't worth any points you lost interest!
    This is true...

we need more details
  • This is cool
  • Warkov said:
    Karthos said:
    This is true...

we need more details
    All the details!
  • No! Go away.
  • Every time I see the title of this I can't help but think "star date 07 17 17"
  • Karthos said:
    No! Go away.

Warkov said:
    Karthos said:
    This is true...

we need more details
    JUICY DETAILS
  • Day 39

My salvation has come. This will be my last entry. Bask in my glory. 

Now eat my dust suckas!!

• Karthos said:
    Day 39

My salvation has come. This will be my last entry. Bask in my glory. 

Now eat my dust suckas!!

Rejoice \o/
  • I am still missing mine.... RIOT!
  • I am still missing mine.... RIOT!
    It's okay I'm still a casualty of the old forums too, seeing as how I clearly did not survive.

Also I expected to see this when I came into this thread.

• Thread relocated to Fan Stories
  • Thread relocated to Fan Stories
    We have a fan stories forum!?!?!?!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
  • Karthos said:
    Thread relocated to Fan Stories
    We have a fan stories forum!?!?!?!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    yes sir <3
  • I see the log has moved B)
  • Loved featuring you! Hope to read more from you!