Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Captain's Log

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in Fan Stories
Day 32.

As I survey the supplies I have left and have gathered, I started to wonder if help will ever come. Stranded here without respite from the horrors, I cling to the hope that my wait will be short, or my death quick. 

I began this journey an optimistic man, but everyone has their breaking point, where dispair takes hold. But they said it was coming soon.

Soon! What a cruel word. So little and so much said by such a simple word. Empires have risen and fallen with the word "soon". I have come to hate this word, as it is my main tormentor. A demon that sits in my brain and scratches out it's battle drum hymn.

"Bruuum. Soon Bruuum. Soon Bruuum. Soon..."

Daily I find myself losing more and more hope. Doubt is taking hold of my mind and I know I must fight on, but the sweet embrace of apathy beckons with a cold grey finger.

If you are reading this, after discovering my dusty bones, lain forgotten for decades, remember this... I was a Survivor of the Original Forums.

Comments

• Let's be honest, once you found out the badge isn't worth any points you lost interest!
  • Let's be honest, once you found out the badge isn't worth any points you lost interest!
    This is true...

I was sitting at a restaurant waiting for my date to come out of the bathroom and decided to spend my time doing this.

Perhaps a clue into why I am a bachelor....
  • What? 
  • Karthos said:
    Let's be honest, once you found out the badge isn't worth any points you lost interest!
    This is true...

I was sitting at a restaurant waiting for my date to come out of the bathroom and decided to spend my time doing this.

Date obviously went well, you sly dog!
  • Karthos said:
    Let's be honest, once you found out the badge isn't worth any points you lost interest!
    This is true...

we need more details
  • This is cool
  • Warkov said:
    Karthos said:
    This is true...

we need more details
    All the details!
  • No! Go away.
  • Every time I see the title of this I can't help but think "star date 07 17 17"
  • Karthos said:
    No! Go away.

Warkov said:
    Karthos said:
    This is true...

we need more details
    JUICY DETAILS
  • Day 39

My salvation has come. This will be my last entry. Bask in my glory. 

Now eat my dust suckas!!

• Karthos said:
    Day 39

My salvation has come. This will be my last entry. Bask in my glory. 

Now eat my dust suckas!!

Rejoice \o/
  • I am still missing mine.... RIOT!
  • I am still missing mine.... RIOT!
    It's okay I'm still a casualty of the old forums too, seeing as how I clearly did not survive.

Also I expected to see this when I came into this thread.

• Thread relocated to Fan Stories
  • Thread relocated to Fan Stories
    We have a fan stories forum!?!?!?!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
  • Karthos said:
    Thread relocated to Fan Stories
    We have a fan stories forum!?!?!?!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    yes sir <3
  • I see the log has moved B)
  • Loved featuring you! Hope to read more from you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vOcozZP0nw