Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Some Poetry I wrote that carries a theme that fits AoC (I suppose)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wraeven said:
    Thank you Bele,  A lot of these spoke to me on a personal level.

I can't count the number of times that I've felt on the edge of some understanding or some great creation or triumph of my own, only to get discouraged and retreat into some form of distraction, losing my grasp of that one special thing.

I know I need to try harder.  Perhaps a daily dose of Belewyn Poetry will guide me in that direction? :)
    Thank you for that <3 I am glad to know that you enjoyed and found value in them.
  • Options
    wow! that's all that come to mind. I'm featuring these, you already know lol. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Woaw these are really thought provoking and insightfully :3 Well done @Belewyn :3 so talented xD
  • Options
    Wraeven said:
    Thank you Bele,  A lot of these spoke to me on a personal level.

I can't count the number of times that I've felt on the edge of some understanding or some great creation or triumph of my own, only to get discouraged and retreat into some form of distraction, losing my grasp of that one special thing.

I know I need to try harder.  Perhaps a daily dose of Belewyn Poetry will guide me in that direction? :)
    I have the same issue with my creative side too Wraeven. And I too found inspiration in Belle's work and in the work of others here in this thread. This community is profoundly uplifting to me.
  • Options
    Glad to feature you, still more to come! https://youtu.be/a2EJH34O8-A
  • Options
    Oh I just found these. Awesome work, @Belewyn! As a "do-it-when-I-feel-like-it" poet I certainly appreciate the artistry here. Robert Frost would be proud.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Nice work Bele!!!!  I can't say anymore or it will dim the brilliance of this post.