Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Community Event: Ashes Got Talent

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh my, over-the-mic contest? Nah mate im offended  Why cant the mute smithy compete (Just a prank i'll compete with my muteness)
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    Wooohoo! just finished writing my piece. Looking forward to this event.
    Ooooh what kind of piece? Or is it a surprise?
  • Options
    If you wanna win, Sing this song:

https://youtu.be/D4SfFTBUSKI

Or this one

https://youtu.be/Cc9LwNQr0JY

That first song was great. Really uplifting
  • Options
    Caedes said:
    T-Elf said:
    Wooohoo! just finished writing my piece. Looking forward to this event.
    Ooooh what kind of piece? Or is it a surprise?

It will sound familiar, but, of course, it should be a surprise.
  • Options
    Cringe fest?

• Options
    Pelum said:
    Guess I can do one of my deep sensual readings of 50 Shades of Grey.

• Options
    I can probably throw on my male voice and do a nice reading of a story I wrote. They're usually pretty weird tho :P
  • Options
    Isabelle said:
    I can probably throw on my male voice and do a nice reading of a story I wrote. They're usually pretty weird tho :P
    Doooo iiiitt bet it'll be smashing 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Caedes said:
    Isabelle said:
    Doooo iiiitt bet it'll be smashing 
    Caedes can do his female voice and you can be a pair. 

• Options
    This makes me REALLY want to practice the Herbert the Pervert song from the Family Guy Star Wars movie. ????????????
  • Options
    Belewyn said:

But, but... what if I want to just buy this swag right now with these here dollars? (shaking money at you)

I mean, I can totally do some spoken word magic... but I need lore to pull that off. Hm, though I suppose any rebirth tale could do... hmmmm ~wanders off with thoughtful look~
  • Options
    Can't wait to lurk there and listen to this. It's the day a new Rick and Morty episode comes out on Netflix too. 

• Options
    :heart: i want them all :relaxed:
  • Options
    Ekadzati said:
    Belewyn said:

But, but... what if I want to just buy this swag right now with these here dollars? (shaking money at you)

I mean, I can totally do some spoken word magic... but I need lore to pull that off. Hm, though I suppose any rebirth tale could do... hmmmm ~wanders off with thoughtful look~

After and during PAX that will be an option online in the store =)
  • Options
    Awesome it sounds like alot of fun can't wait
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    I am very much looking forward to this event! Cannot wait to see some of the talent this Community has to offer. Best of luck to all contestants <3
    Since I don't have any talent,would I be allowed to just breathe really heavy into the mic,just to show that I have huge lung capacity..   :P 
  • Options
    So - has it been recorded in any way - podcast or something? Who Won!? Are they still alive! Do tell!
  • Options
    So - has it been recorded in any way - podcast or something? Who Won!? Are they still alive! Do tell!

Heres the full recording on twitch :) should be on the Ashes of Community youtube channel as well! the winners were Kani with 3rd place, pupgames with 2nd, and Gideon with 1st place :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    An enormous congratulations to our winners:

1st Place: Ashes of Creation Sweater (Color of your Choice) and Shirt! ~ Gideon

2nd Place: Ashes of Creation Shirt ~ PupGames

3rd Place: Ashes of Creation Hat! ~ Kani
This discussion has been closed.