Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PAX Store now open! Alpha / Beta access and Cosmetics!

13»

Comments

• Options
    We can now confirm that the PAX package on the website for Alpha 2 does indeed contain access to both Beta 1 and Beta 2
  • Options
    UPDATE: The PAX Alpha 2 Package does indeed include access to the subsequent Betas. This was confirmed this weekend.
    Thanks,
  • Options
    Nothing better than a double indeed!
  • Options
    Now if we could also get some actual launch playtime for that price tag it would be awesome, but I might be asking for too much.
  • Options
    This is awesome news! Great way to end the day
  • Options
    I'm am seriously torn. The more I read the more I want this game.

Enough that I might actually chuck down the 225 for the earliest access I can find.

But if that 225 gets me in by end of year 2017, probably a done deal. If 225 means I am waiting till the end of 2018, then not so much.

Honestly not great with the patience thing lol. Especially when spending cash. I hate ordering things online as opposed to buying in store because when I part with cash I want something in hand then.
  • Options
    I was about to grab an Alpha 2 key, but then realized the store didn't speak of a date, so I found the forums.

Why on earth would anyone pay this kind of money for something they may or may not get to finally play 6+ months from now?? Beta 2 even longer.

I have seen amazing games in the past shoot themselves by coming up with ridiculous marketing, I hope these guys don't do the same $200+ to possibly get access to a game sometime next year is mind numbing. Frustrating to say the least... makes me angry I almost bought thinking I could play Alpha tonight. No mention of access date in store
  • Options
    There will be additional sales of keys in the future based on the info we have currently. So this wont be your last chance to buy access if you do prefer to wait.

• Options
    Confused, PAX cosmetics I presumed were going to be for in the game post launch, but not showing on dashboard purchases. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Megs said:
    Confused, PAX cosmetics I presumed were going to be for in the game post launch, but not showing on dashboard purchases. Any ideas?
    The package is shown under orders, but not yet in dashboard. It will most likely be shown under dashboard once the sale finished, eg. when the limited packages are sold out.
  • Options
    Thanks @FliP :smile:
  • Options
    I want to play this game, but I don't have the money for the stupid Pax. Even the cheapest one. T^T I'm mortified now. 
  • Options
    Anyone hear when the prepax cosmetic stuff is leaving the store and the merch is coming in?
  • Options
    They are working to sort out some minor issues with the shipping element prior to posting the sale. Apologies for the delays.
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    They are working to sort out some minor issues with the shipping element prior to posting the sale. Apologies for the delays.

Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Woohoo! Just got the PAX Exclusive Beta Package! I'm guessing the Beta won't be available until 2018?

Can't wait though :D
  • Options
    Woohoo! Just got the PAX Exclusive Beta Package! I'm guessing the Beta won't be available until 2018?

Can't wait though :D
    So far the only confirmed testing phase is Alpha 0 (aka "Lucky Mofo Alpha") which starts December 15th this year.
    Any other phases are obviously in 2018 or beyond. We will be lucky if we get Alpha 2 in 2018.
  • Options

Hi, there!

Though this topic is pretty old, I've just found it xD

Sadly, can't afford myself to pay for something, that has not even a date, but keeping an eye on a game to grab something more detailed, preferably with given dates and included gametime.

• Options
    The pax 40 dollars includes beta access or we need to spend 100 dollars (it's very expensive) Where are olds packs?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    yiuni said:
    The pax 40 dollars includes beta access or we need to spend 100 dollars (it's very expensive) Where are olds packs?
    the PAX $40 pack is purely cosmetics only no access to beta/alphas, and the old packs were apart of the summer crowdfunding which has concluded. if you wish to see what's contained in each pack the original post has a list of all the items, and there is links to show the concept art for the cosmetics. 
This discussion has been closed.