Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Announcing the composer for Ashes - Bear McCreary

13»

Comments

• Is it just me, or have there been no new announcements in more than a month??
    As I understand it, they're very busy tidying up post pax, attempting to get the physical merchandise into the store in a way that works well and can successfully ship all orders correctly, preparing the forthcoming alpha zero logistics, let alone working on their usual caseloads. Dont panic, next stream is on the 16th I believe.

And woooo, go Bear!
  • I havn't heard of this guy before but I took some time to listen to his previous work. I definitely approve.

Bear if you see this message then don't be afraid to use the pipes.
  • super exciting! great choice
  • Great choice Intrepid. Well done!
  • I am Glad that you went all out with the Music content, Music to me is as important as the awesome visuals. it helps to set the tone of the environment , and to immerse yourself in the game
  • Can't wait to hear it. 
  • This is awesome news!
    AoC is going to have an amazing soundtrack!
  • I think he needs live orchestra, I can come to play!
  • Very good choice! He is an excellent composer.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Sound good, literally :)

• Wonderful choice!
  • Sadly i haven't had the interest in the games or media he has produced for, but according to the reactions in this forum thread i will not be disappointed! Looking forward to afk listening to AoC ost while exploring or sitting in a tavern :wink: .
  • Sadly i haven't had the interest in the games or media he has produced for, but according to the reactions in this forum thread i will not be disappointed! Looking forward to afk listening to AoC ost while exploring or sitting in a tavern :wink: .
    you just need to know one thing

bagpipes ^^
  • nagash said:

bagpipes ^^
    *Frantically starts searching Bear's compositions* Yes please
  • Battlestar Galactica is my favorite, out of all his works. Can't wait to hear what he has in store for AoC. This is great news.