Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Ember | PvX | Semi-Hardcore | Content Creation | ACTIVE | 18+ | Alpha 1 Squads and Testing

Comments

• SystemTTB said:
    Such an awesome place to be! Really friendly people! Highly recommend checking Ember out
    Thank you bro! We are working hard at building one of the best communities around hands down.  By the way tonight we are having our guild game night if you want to join in!
  • Hey guys we will be posting our next episode from our podcast here within a few hours stay tuned!
  • I always find myself talking and discussing games with my gaming family, ember. We have lots of fun stuff like movie nights, mugshot mondays and gaming nights of course! This night we'll be hosting a Cards Against Humanity game night at 8pm EST dont miss it!
  • Get a head start and get to know a awesome guild and form your bonds before the game is even started. :wink:
  • Are you guys playing anything in particular?
  • Czar said:
    Are you guys playing anything in particular?
    Yup! We will be playing Cards Against Humanity tonight at 8:00pm EST if you want to join in with us? :smile: we will also stream it on https://www.twitch.tv/sinbad_irl/
  • Fellow Ember here! I joined Ember on Jul 10. Not sure why I jumped into a guild so early since the guild is 2 years from release, but I'm glad I did! Ember has been a great place to hang out, chat, game, and meet some new people. Everyone here has been great. The community is by far the best of any guild I've been a member of. We have groups running D&D nights, MMO's, FPS, RTS and anything else you might be into. I've been having a great time with this guild, and it is only continuing to grow! 

If you are looking for a fun, mature guild, I'd recommend stopping in and saying hi!
  • We had an awesome night playing some BrawlHalla and will be holding a tournament on the 5th of August at 9pm EST with a grand prize for the winner.  If you're interested in checking out an awesome guild with great people stop by our discord!  https://discord.gg/QnKyGXG

Come check out our new podcast featuring @-E- Doomfett#3080 @wanderbolt#8759 and Ember!  We are discussing Nodes and Conflict in this episode so everything that'll be driving this world and making it interesting for people to continue to play it day in and out.   

Next Sunday we will be featuring @Aggelos#7141 and @Simurgh#0001 in an episode all about the art direction of the game!  Stay tuned! :smile:

https://youtu.be/Q44a46nnj_o
  • This upcoming Sunday (8/5/18) we will be hosting at 9pm EST a BrawlHalla tournament that will be live streamed on https://www.twitch.tv/rareultra with a grand prize we will be giving to the winner!  If you're interested in joining up for it make sure you put in your name here: https://goo.gl/forms/3Lt7LuUgMPlFC0lA2 so we can create our brackets.  Right before the tournament begins we will be holding our guild meeting at 8pm EST.   See you guys there!  join our discord here: https://discord.gg/QnKyGXG
  • Really amazing and welcoming group of people.  Always down for a good time and Sinbad is a really driven leader bent on our success, but still is an understanding guy about IRL situations.  Great group of people to play with and an even greater group of people to be friends with.  This is a guild that won't turn their back on you.  Looking forward to seeing you all in AoC soon!
  • Enjoyed your latest podcast. Great discussion! I wish you all the best with Ember. :smile:
  • Angelcry said:
    Enjoyed your latest podcast. Great discussion! I wish you all the best with Ember. :smile:
    Thank you bro! :smile:
    We will be uploading one every Sunday! Next week will be myself Aggelos, and Gundell talking about the art direction of the game. 
  • ive been in many guilds and clans, and various groups among games throughout my gaming career, they were always somewhat enjoyable but managed to drive me away because it didn't feel like a place i could call home. However, that was before i came to Ember. Ember is an amazing community of people with a multitude of great personalities among it, everyone is respectful and is very open to new members. We all love to help people get started in various games and are always willing to lend a helping hand if someone wants to try something new! Ember is also a great place for those veteran gamers who want a place to call home, this guild is serious about becoming top tier in Ashes of Creation as well as being one of the best in the gaming community itself! My personal favorite part about Ember is that no one seems to think they are better than one another, Everyone from the Guildmaster down to someone who has been in the guild for mere minutes can all act like they are on the same level, everyone acts a friend to one another, there is no unnecessary hierarchy in Ember. I love the people, love the community it's building, and most of all i hope to see more people join so they can experience this as well!
  • Come check out our new podcast! This episode, The Ashen Tapestry, is discussing everything about the art direction of the game. From the architecture to the armor and races we go in-depth with this discussion. Join myself, @Gundel and @Aggelos#7141.   Next Sunday will be all about Alpha 1 and what we can expect from it.  Stay tuned! smile also please note this episode was early due to a scheduling issue. 

• For those of you interested in helping us with future podcast episodes send me a DM in discord! I can always use help researching topics and coming up with new ones. 
  • I joined this group two weeks ago and it has been the best decision of my life. Out of all the groups and guilds I have gotten to known in this meager world of ours not one has come even close to what Ember provides and offers to it's entire community. The bond you will form here is that of what you would hope to obtain from a not only just friends, but a family too. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Tomorrow is our game night if you want to join in at 9pm est!  

We will be holding our guild tournament in Brawlhalla and streaming it as well for everyone to see and enjoy. Our winner will be given a grand prize of $75 so come have fun. :smile:
  • Thanks to all who joined our BrawlHalla Tournament night!  We got up to 35 concurrent viewers on  thanks to ya'll who joined in to view it.  Congratulations to HangryHobo in his final match against Deadera!  Congrats to RisingDemise who won our drawing for our Grand Prize giveaway!    We will see you all at the next event! :smile:

• Ember is just amazing guild overall, our community is constantly active, and although I am not as active as I used to be they are very supportive. We play variety of games and include everyone that wants to participate. I can truly say that I couldn't get into better guild! :smile:
  •   This is a active guild with a lot of activities and plenty of conversation. They keep you up to the minute on AOC developments . plenty of streamers , experienced gamers . If your looking for a place to make friends and work together this is the place for you EMBER. 
  • This guild is still rocking it! If you are looking for a guild to build long term friendships this is the place to be! Great people and lots of commitment to dominating in AoC.
  • Come watch a movie with us this Sunday!  We'll be streaming it for anyone in the guild to watch together and enjoying it in our guild chat :smile:

This Sunday at 8pm EST -> 7pm CST -> 5pm PST  https://discord.gg/QnKyGXG
  • Hey everyone! This is just a quick announcement about this Tuesdays D&D night. This Weeks D&D Run is going to be going to be more of a fun one-off campaign so more people can join or watch. We will be streaming it on his channel which will be posted in our guild chat at the time. If you have any questions please DM Cypher and he will get back to you as soon as possible. It will begin at 7:30pm EST
  • Beginning filming of next weeks podcast! This upcoming episode will be a break down of the last live stream Steven and Bacon were on together. It should be a ton of new information and hopefully a little more of what we can expect to see for Alpha 1. Stay tuned it will be launching this Sunday.   

Also this Sunday is our guild movie night! You can tune in at https://twitch.tv/ember_guild/  the genre will be comedy so if you want to laugh join us for some fun in our discord at 8pm est. 
  • Come watch our guild D&D night! Happening now: 
  • Come watch Steven Sharif in this awesome impromptu QA 

https://youtu.be/UqWsNeemuQI
  • Newest episode of the Ember Podcast focuses on everything about Alpha One and what we can expect from it.   This information was taken from the most recent news letter sent out and the recent Q&A podcast Steven did with the community.  Check it out!

https://youtu.be/n9tLLkQnuMY
  • Ember is amazing! from the moment i joined i could feel this was the place to be. Everyone is super chill, and the dedication we all have makes me really believe Ember will dominate AoC. Honestly, there is no other place, i would rather be.
    :smile::smile:
  • "You'll never know a better community.... until you are in Ember."

"I am addicted to this guild chat, it's like a second home"

"You're a wizard Harry"

"Use code Sinbad for 6.5423% off GFuel"

These are only some of the things you will hear in and from our ashes hyped discord family. It's an experience that will last for a lifetime.

" Embers spark, burn demolish and destroy. We can not be changed. They can not stop us." -Elfystone 2018
  • Joined Ember a few weeks ago and have been enjoying every minute of it. Everyone is very friendly and there is always someone to chat with. Stop by and say hello,while making some friends!