Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What to do if you've not received / lost your KickStarter backer code

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Woooo hidden magic code links are found!
  • Options
    Weren't these emails supposed to be sent out a while ago? I have yet to get anything from ashes about my pledge.
  • Options

Have you contacted CS@Intrepidstudios.com via email? I would if you haven't.

• Options
    just sent. Thank you
  • Options
    Blinken said:
    just sent. Thank you
    Good luck with it!
  • Options
    Hey, how long did it take for them to get back to you and did it resolve the issue? 
    I just sent an E-mail as well as I also did not receive a code.
  • Options
    I sent an E-Mail regarding the same issue a week ago and still have not gotten a reply.
  • Options
    I once sent an e-mail to them about 3 weeks ago(?) and no reply. I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • Options
    yet to get an email not really going to bother sending an email i normally never support a mmo on kickstarter only lost 25$ so not too bad. 
  • Options
    Useless-p said:
    yet to get an email not really going to bother sending an email i normally never support a mmo on kickstarter only lost 25$ so not too bad. 
    Hahaha, yet you will bother to post? All you need to do is send an email to support and they will eventually sort you out. It isn't like you are missing time in game or unable to claim rewards you can use now. Realize they are backed up because everyone decided to flood them with "I didn't get my shit!!!!" to only get it the next day or a few hours later. So as they work through that backlog, eventually they will get to you.
  • Options
    All i received was the following and no other information.  

Greetings glorious Pioneer!

We greatly appreciate your contribution to our Kickstarter for Ashes of Creation. With your support, we were able to make history by becoming both the fastest-funded and most-funded MMORPG in Kickstarter history. That is no small feat and we are beyond honored by your commitment in helping us achieve this.  

We are currently integrating the data received from Kickstarter with our account systems.  This process will take roughly 7-10 business days. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, please make an account on www.ashesofcreation.com. It will be necessary that the email address for the registered account on our website matches the email address used for your Kickstarter account.

Once our account integration process has been completed, your pledge rewards will be shown in your account on our website.  Your account will also reflect the referral reward points attributed to your pledge amount.  Integration of your pledge into the referral system may take additional time, but we expect to have this completed shortly after your account synchronization.

Thank you again for your tremendous support to our project, Ashes of Creation. Your generosity is helping to create one of the best MMORPGs in history.  We look forward to creating many memories with you that will last for years to come.

Your friends,

The Intrepid Team

• Options
    Can a MOD please move my post or tell me where to post in regards to not getting a KS code? And yes my KS email and my Ashes Email are confirmed, and correct, and match. 

Thank you
  • Options
    If you're using GMail - check Promotions.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    If you're using GMail - check Promotions.
    Yup, or your All Mail folder, that's where mine was. 
  • Options
    Thank you, not using Gmail, i checked and verified my KS email and my actual email address, and spam folders etc...no luck
  • Options
    I even got the KS email saying my pledge went through...here is a copy paste

Great news!

Thanks to you and 19,575 others, Ashes of Creation ~ New MMORPG by Intrepid Studios has been successfully funded. Your pledge has been charged, funds will soon be transferred to the creator, and they’ll begin working on their project.

Amount pledged 
    $25.00

Pledge status 
    Collected

Reward

Explorer ($25)

1 Month of game time 
    Your name formally recognized within the games' credits. 
    Access to in-game Chat Emoji pack - Tier 1 
    Additional character creation customization options - Tier 1 
    Unique "Explorer" forum badge 
    Unique in-game character title "Explorer"

Estimated delivery 
    Dec 2018

• Options
    edited July 2017
    goldboyy45
    STEVEN:  Please submit a ticket on the website or email cs@intrepidstudios.com with the subject line "Kickstarter Code".
  • Options
    I just do not understand if my account is actually linked or not. Any help on how to figure this out (since search doesn't work) would be greatly appreciated. And to answer ahead of time yes I got the email, but it doesn't show anything different on my account.
  • Options
    Hi @Porterxx7. Click on the following link and if your account is linked you should see your Kickstarter pledge in the list.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1
  • Options
    Confirmed my KS Email, Emailed Intrepid properly, posted here on the forums, my email for ashes and for KS match, no response, it's been about weeks now. Is this some kind of a joke? 
  • Options
    Mine was actually in either the promotion or spam folder of my gmail, I never received a notification of its arrival. Though you probably tried that. Hmm, wonder if they have a phone line established?
  • Options
    @goldboyy45 have you contacted Intrepid directly about this? Their email is
    cs@intrepidstudios.com :)
  • Options
    You can also make a ticket on the website.
  • Options
    how please?

• Options
    @goldboyy45 Will check into this and be in touch on Monday.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Nice to see an admin take a personal interest into this. Good attitude to say the least.
  • Options
    GMSteven said:
    @goldboyy45 Will check into this and be in touch on Monday.
    Thank you :) really appreciate it.
  • Options
    Keep up the great work, we are all eager to join the beautiful MMO.
  • Options
    <3

• Options
    @Porterxx7 have you checked your Dashboard as indicated by @lexmax ? Have you received your email with your package code as well (check spam folders if not)? If you find that your account has not been linked, please send an email to cs@intrepidstudios.com

thank you,