Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What to do if you've not received / lost your KickStarter backer code

Comments

• Options
    From kickstarter?
  • Options
    Issue has been resolved, got the KS code, everything works, thank you for the help!
  • Options
    ❤️
  • Options
    Glad it worked out!
  • Options
    @Frostyhel Have you checked your Spam folders as well? If you are still not finding your code, please send an email to cs@intrepidstudios.com and the IS team will be able to assist.

thanks,
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    goldboyy45 Glad to see that the issue has been successfully resolved. I will go ahead and close our the thread as resolved =)

• Options
    Hi @Goose
    are you still having issue with your account being linked?
  • Options
    Hi there @Martinik
    did you end up getting your account's linked?
  • Options
    I read this thread, and then searched my inbox, because I hadn't received a letter yet either.  Or so I thought.  Turns out that it just got sorted somewhere and wasn't showing in my primary inbox tab, where I was expecting to see it.  Search your email account for "ashes".  It may have gotten sorted somewhere you weren't expecting.
  • Options
    Blinken said:
    Weren't these emails supposed to be sent out a while ago? I have yet to get anything from ashes about my pledge.

Hi there Blinken,

I have moved this thread over to our Support queue. Can you please check your spam and bulk mail folders to see if possibly it was filtered. If you are still not finding the email with your code can you please send an email to CS@Intrepidstudios.com, and a members of the IS team will then be ableto assist further.

Many thanks,

• Options
    @lexmax THANK YOU!! I was so confused lol but that was super simple
  • Options
    im glad this has been resolved and i will be closing the thread, if there's any other problems you encounter feel free to open a new thread :smile:

• Options
    Have they sent out the kickstarter codes from the May Kickstarter?  I got an email saying, "This email address is now registered with Intrepid Studios as a holder of the Warrior of Old Kickstarter package."    But never got anything to register or doesn't show up under my account or any rewards.  Is there something I'm missing? 
  • Options
    Log into your account. Check your dashboard and the orders tab. Does it show anything?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Once I'm on the dashboard, I don't have an orders tab. 

• Options
    What tabs do you have?
  • Options
    darmeth said:
    Have they sent out the kickstarter codes from the May Kickstarter?  I got an email saying, "This email address is now registered with Intrepid Studios as a holder of the Warrior of Old Kickstarter package."    But never got anything to register or doesn't show up under my account or any rewards.  Is there something I'm missing? 
    https://www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem/  this is the link to enter a code in order to redeem it. The code would have been sent to your email addy. Have you validated that an email was not in error filtered to your SPAM folder?

• Options
    edited July 2017
    I went to Spam folder and was not in there.  So is there a fix for this?
  • Options
    darmeth said:
    I went to Spam folder and was not in there.
    In that case i would recommend a support email to be sent to cs@intrepidstudios.com so the IS team can resend the code. If you could include a snip of your KickStarter backer receipt in the email as well. We have encountered a few issues with codes either being filtered or not received.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
  • Options
    Also please note that I have moved this thread to our Customer support board.
  • Options
    it could of been automaticly linked via the email system before the code's were sent out, hence the email without you doing anything have a look in https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1
  • Options

I have not yet get any code and was not linked to my account either. I Got first email that i backed but not later the one with codes!

Cant they just resend codes to all backers?

Thanks for answer!

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Bmaximus said:

I have not yet get any code and was not linked to my account either. I Got first email that i backed but not later the one with codes!

Cant they just resend codes to all backers?

Thanks for answer!

have you checked in your spam and promotions folders?
    also check in https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1 to see if it shows up :) 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    The first time I used my kickstarter key the key was consumed but my account does not show any purchases. Was I sent the wrong key or has the activation been wiped from my account? Either way I would like assistance either processing a refund or activating my pledge. 

(resolved)
  • Options
    It is a bit tricky on that one. Look at the Homepage, make sure you are logged in, go to Account, and look under orders. If you see your package listed there, you are done for the moment, besides looking at addons you might want to buy from the summer backing. If you don't see any of that from the Homepage while logged in, then it is probably time to contact customer service.
     CS@IntrepidStudios
  • Options
    Pervading said:
    The first time I used my kickstarter key the key was consumed but my account does not show any purchases. Was I sent the wrong key or has the activation been wiped from my account? Either way I would like assistance either processing a refund or activating my pledge.
    Hi there. If you could send a email to cs@intrepidstudios.com they will be able to assist you out with that. We will need IS to look at you account directly to see if there is a coding error.
  • Options
    Hello I have received the account integration email but have yet to receive the email with my account code. I have checked my spam folders also ive checked the site here and nothing has been added yet. It has been a while if someone could check for me please.
  • Options
    Stormy said:
    Hello I have received the account integration email but have yet to receive the email with my account code. I have checked my spam folders also ive checked the site here and nothing has been added yet. It has been a while if someone could check for me please.
    if you have checked your orders tab and your spam/ promotions folders please contact cs@intrepidstudios.com for further assistance they will be able to help you out.
  • Options
    I haven't receive any code yet.....is that normal or i must worry? :D
  • Options
    hi @PhoenixZT84
    have you checked in your spam/ promotions folders in your email account? 
    also take a look in https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1