Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What to do if you've not received / lost your KickStarter backer code

Comments

• Yeah nothing in the spam and nothing on the dashboard :(
  • Send an email to CS@IntrepidStudios and they should get you sorted. Include your KS backer # or a copy of the digital receipt/email if KS sent you one, will speed the process.
  • Thanks. Have a nice day
  • yep if it's not in your dashboard or the email's not in spam/promotions :( contact customer support and they will be able to help you out :smile:

i'll be closing the thread if you need help with something else feel free to open up a new ticket, or contact a mod via DM :smile:

• I read something about 'redeeming the kickstarter code'  what do I need to do?
    Thanks
  • You should have a Key code in the redemption email Intrepid sent to you.
    You may need to check your junk email if you never received it in your main inbox.
    Within the email is a link to where you can link your KickStarter pledge to your account here.
    •  You need to make sure your KickStarter email and AoC email are the same before linking accounts!
    Make sure your dashes are included in the key code!
    When I tried copy and pasting the code I had to type some characters first in the box and cleared it before pasting my code for it to work :)

• that making sure emails is the same is outofdate rather replaced with the code system, all the information you need to apply the code is in the email. as @Diura  said if it didn't end up in the inbox it may of landed in the Spam or if you use gmail your promotions tabs. 

if you didn't receive it let me know and ill pass on the information on the next steps to get it resent out :smile:

p.s. also moved to support so we can check in with you to make sure it got applied :smile:

• Thanks for the quick responses - yes I found an email with the code (confirmation number) but it contains no instructions what to do with it... so yes it would be great to get more information
  • Hmm that might be a different email then

if you've checked in your spam and promotions tabs please send a email to cs@intrepidstudios.com with details of your kickstarter purchase i.e.  that confirmation number and the email you used on the kickstarter :smile:
    they will be able to help fix up for you :smile:

• Thanks! I sent an email...
  • sweet they will be in touch soon then :smile:

• Have you received your key and linked your account?
  • I backed the KS earlier this year, but my account doesnt show it on this site. Is that not implemented, or were we all suppose to get codes to show we backed it; and if there were codes sent out, i never got mines. I believe i backed $150.
  • If you have checked your spam folders and promotion folders in your email and have not received the codes, then send an email to cs@intrepidstudios.com and they will sort it for you :)
  • As Lexmax has indicated, please check your folders for an email from no-reply@intrepidstudios.com, Subject: Ashes of Creation Kickstarter Key Fulfillment. Please note that the SPAM folders do tend to auto empty after 30 days so if you are still not finding your key please send and email over to cs@intrepidstudios.com.
    Thanks <3
  • Have you been able to resolve there issue? Please let us know if you need any additional assistance :)
    Thanks,
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    I can't seem to find a code for my Kickstarter support anywhere in my e-mail be it inbox or spam folder. I also wrote a CS email and have not received a reply to it either. I would think by now I would have had a code emailed to me
  • Hi if you go to https://www.ashesofcreation.com/lost-license/ you can get a new one sent out, also if you also private message me your email etc, ill be able to chase it up with the team
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    I tried that link already it says No license keys were found for your email address but I have the receipt from kick starter stating I am a backer and the day the I paid.  Both the KS account and Ashes account use the same e-mail 
  • AKS_Slams said:
    I tried that link already it says No license keys were found for your email address but I have the receipt from kick starter stating I am a backer and the day the I paid.  Both the KS account and Ashes account use the same e-mail 
    can you check if it's in this link here 
    https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1
  • I am in the same boat as AKS_Slams.  I pledged using Kickstarter, but I have no license.  Using the link to the dashboard shows nothing for me.
  • Unfortunately, that does not work for me.  I can provide my Kickstarter confirmation number to a member of the Staff if I need to.
  • You can email cs@IntrepidStudios.com but don't expect a timely response since basically the whole shop is in Seattle atm. Just provide your KS backer number and they should be able to sort you out. Not like you are missing out on anything atm, but always good to get stuff sorted early.
  • Ok, yes you will need to email CS@Intrepidstudios.com. Include your kickstarter receipt, list your email addy and ask for a key resend.
  • Are you still having an issue with this at this time?

Thanks,

• Have you received your code and been able to apply it? If this is still a pending issue, I have scooped up this post and moved it here to our Customer Service queue for follow up. Please let us know.

Thanks,

• Thanks, Unknown and Belewyn.
  • Hey guys. I pledged a while back to the kickstarter. I was just wondering was i supposed to get a key to download something or anything of such nature. Just trying to clarify if i was supposed to do anything apart from waiting for release.

If not and its just waiting then thats cool. Means i haven't missed doing anything.

Pioneer - Early Bird Limited! Was my pledge. 
  • Hi @Redemerosha !

You should have received an e-mail from intrepid studios after the Kickstarter to apply your Kickstarter​ package to your Ashes of Creation account!

Here is a guide that explains how to find your email and what to do if it can't be found!

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/36172/what-to-do-if-youve-not-received-lost-your-kickstarter-backer-code

Needing any more help? Let us know!