Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Void [NA][PvX] [Semi-Hardcore][+17][Veteran]

Comments

• Options

Don't do it, whatever you do don't join this awesome community of friendly people who do nothing but play games, post memes, and overall just have a good time. Trust me, you don't want any of that. You've been 'Warned'!

Anyways, since I know things on the internet aren't always true I joined up with these guys. All great people, whom (like myself) just like to sit behind a computer screen and get away from the real world. Every chance I get to talk to them they have me laughing. Cheap entertainment!? All in all, join up with us on discord and introduce yourselves, we're all friendly enough. Except Yuanshu.. watch out for that guy.  :#
  • Options
    If anybody is to push you away from this guild it'd be Leon.  He's such a....well a four leter word.

POOKA'S WORD IS LAW

<3
  • Options
    Pooka said:
    If anybody is to push you away from this guild it'd be Leon.  He's such a....well a four leter word.

POOKA'S WORD IS LAW

<3
    Pooka's word is NOT law.  >:) If anyone is pushed away it's cause they can't handle the dank meme's or Dr. Phil hasn't helped them break down their walls to allow us inside.  :'(
    Vixani said:

Don't do it, whatever you do don't join this awesome community of friendly people who do nothing but play games, post memes, and overall just have a good time. Trust me, you don't want any of that. You've been 'Warned'!

Anyways, since I know things on the internet aren't always true I joined up with these guys. All great people, whom (like myself) just like to sit behind a computer screen and get away from the real world. Every chance I get to talk to them they have me laughing. Cheap entertainment!? All in all, join up with us on discord and introduce yourselves, we're all friendly enough. Except Yuanshu.. watch out for that guy.  :#
    I just cried a little bit. I think this warning will be enough to let everyone know the downfalls. Haha.  >:) And nice to know that you consider us "cheap". We tend to cost more than $5.. all combined. 
  • Options
    Pooka said:

POOKA'S WORD IS LAW

<3
    Pooka's word is NOT law.  >:) If anyone is pushed away it's cause they can't handle the dank meme's or Dr. Phil hasn't helped them break down their walls to allow us inside.  :'(
    Vixani said:

I just cried a little bit. I think this warning will be enough to let everyone know the downfalls. Haha.  >:) And nice to know that you consider us "cheap". We tend to cost more than $5.. all combined. 
    Yes, allow us "inside" allow us to explore every crevice of....your being. 

btw, Vix is a female, this means more people have to join on that prospect alone...oh and the fact that Pooka is good with crevicial exploration.  Pooka has magical fingers.
  • Options
    I think we can all agree who the real law is around here.

Me.
  • Options
    Ok I finally thought of one.

"Void: Where Nothing IS Better"
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Ok I finally thought of one.

"Void: Where Nothing IS Better"
    Lol! I like that one!  Thanks!
  • Options
    Pooka said:

btw, Vix is a female, this means more people have to join on that prospect alone...oh and the fact that Pooka is good with crevicial exploration.  Pooka has magical fingers.
    Fact: Everyone in the guild is actually female.
    "Based on a True Story"
  • Options
    Vixani said:
    Pooka said:

"Based on a True Story"
    This is true, we also worship gamer boys lol.
  • Options
    Leon said:
    Vixani said:
    Pooka said:

"Based on a True Story"
    This is true, we also worship gamer boys lol.
    Some of us worship them a little more than others.  <3

Update - Most of us are playing another MMO to get a better feel for roles that we'll be doing in AoC and have started playing ESO. If you'd like to join, come in and show us you're OP toon or pop out a newb one with us. 

• Options
    some of us are slow levelers in eso unlike me  ;) so hop in at any time and there will always be some one to play with, we have some people just starting and some at the cap. great practice before aoc
  • Options
    Well some of us don't have Kirito syndrome. And we level at a normal pace. lmfao.
  • Options
    Pooka made it to level 15 and decided he didn't have the attention span for the game.
  • Options
    Guess its back to OW comp for you pooka  :D:D
  • Options
    Hello void! I'm MonoVoid (; Nice to meet you!
  • Options
    MonoVoid said:
    Hello void! I'm MonoVoid (; Nice to meet you!
    Heya Mono! Nice to meet you as well! Enjoying the wait until Ashes comes out? ^^
  • Options
    Love hanging out with you guys cant wait to add more members and get into this game. Really looking for more class overviews and combat details.
  • Options
    @Leon is a bitch
  • Options
    Pooka said:
    @Leon is a bitch
     D<
  • Options
    Don't be hating Leon! 
    You know your short ass loves me.  ;)
  • Options
    Pooka said:
    Don't be hating Leon! 
    You know your short ass loves me.  ;)

• Options
    ashes alpha 1 releasing early and i still can't wait that long. can't wait to see pooka get rekt in pvp after talking so much trash lol
  • Options
    Yup! Alpha 1 Access Early Q4 I can't wait! testing out all the pvp features will be awesome! Prepare to get ganked @Pooka
  • Options
    @Leon @Gods_Right_Seat I'll fuck you both up >:O
  • Options
    You guys seem like a good group of people! Just submitted an application and looking forward to talking to everyone on discord later today/this week! 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    kaseku said:
    You guys seem like a good group of people! Just submitted an application and looking forward to talking to everyone on discord later today/this week! 
    Thanks for giving us a shot! It was great  playing overwatch with you the other day. We got your app and will be in contact with you soon about it. Till then just get to know everybody in chat!
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Tankerhead, you can call me Tank. After selling my soul to our God King Talos on the Rim of the Sky, I learned of this hot new game called AoC. I thought to myself "Hey. This looks good," and started looking on the discord AoC guild chat. Then I found the one. The Void. I thought to myself, "Hey Tank. Why not delve deeper into despair?" then the voice in my head told me, "Do it!" and as I submitted my application to the guild I could feel the darkness calling me to close myself off to the world... and since then I have. I haven't seen the sun in weeks, my family in months, and a shower in years.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But seriously love the guild and its members, 10/Tank.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Tankerhead, you can call me Tank. After selling my soul to our God King Talos on the Rim of the Sky, I learned of this hot new game called AoC. I thought to myself "Hey. This looks good," and started looking on the discord AoC guild chat. Then I found the one. The Void. I thought to myself, "Hey Tank. Why not delve deeper into despair?" then the voice in my head told me, "Do it!" and as I submitted my application to the guild I could feel the darkness calling me to close myself off to the world... and since then I have. I haven't seen the sun in weeks, my family in months, and a shower in years.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But seriously love the guild and its members, 10/Tank.
    LOL this is great thanks Tank.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    ^
  • Options
    The people in this guild are way too awesome. They are up to something. Possibly plotting global domination. If that sounds interesting to you, you should probably join. On the other hand, if that sounds evil to you, you may want to join anyway for the awesome people. (Just ignore the world domination plotting you may or may not hear)