Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Void [NA][PvX] [Semi-Hardcore][+17][Veteran]

124»

Comments

• Options
    Alkstone said:
    I have been enjoying my stay here in this guild. Void as a community is really warm and welcoming. Im happy to be a part of Void, my feedback is heard and no one is left behind when it comes to cooperating. Members are respectful, active and friendly. What more could you ask for? Join Void now If you are also looking to have an experience as good as mine or even better :smiley:
    The Void is ever expansive and has enough room for all!  The guild is taking amazing strides and are working on getting to an even higher quality.

The people are good, the food is amazing, and it only costs your soul!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Pooka said:
    Alkstone said:
    I have been enjoying my stay here in this guild. Void as a community is really warm and welcoming. Im happy to be a part of Void, my feedback is heard and no one is left behind when it comes to cooperating. Members are respectful, active and friendly. What more could you ask for? Join Void now If you are also looking to have an experience as good as mine or even better :smiley:
    The Void is ever expansive and has enough room for all!  The guild is taking amazing strides and are working on getting to an even higher quality.

lol 
  • Options
    Pooka said:
    Alkstone said:

Have you been feeding Rhell souls again?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    No, not at all. I don't know what you are talking about... slowly starts to whistle
  • Options
    He'll evolve if we keep feeding him

• Options
    Arzosah said:
    Pooka said:
    Alkstone said:

Have you been feeding Rhell souls again?
    When did you get that edgy signature at the end?? U so cool.
  • Options
    Me so edgy.
  • Options
    Its funny, I have been reading a lot of guild recruitment threads and nothing was really hitting me because everything sounded so serious and then I read this haha. 

I'll be stopping in the discord shortly :wink:
  • Options
    Come hang out, hop in voice chat.  We don't bite....except pooka, he might nibble on your toes a bit.
  • Options
    I just filled out an application with your guild tentatively. I would of course like to play with you all in some games as your recruitment post says that are F2P when i have some time with the overall goal of Ashes of Creation. What are you all playing at this time that is free? 
  • Options
    guess i could post something in here aswell :P
  • Options
    @JCPGAMING
     Since you've been in our I'm sure you already know what games we are playing but thanks for checking us out and Welcome! Look forward to playing with ya!
  • Options
    yeah, thats right!  B)
  • Options
    Its funny, I have been reading a lot of guild recruitment threads and nothing was really hitting me because everything sounded so serious and then I read this haha. 

glad to have you around btw
  • Options

It's been great chatting with you in discord!
  • Options
    SushiDragon Interview was awesome
  • Options
    reaccon said:
    SushiDragon Interview was awesome
    Awkward might be a more accurate description.
  • Options
    agree LUL
  • Options
    @Pooka thinks that with How @Arzosah has his signature, he will be naming his character xXHawkeye_LegolasXx.  ;)
  • Options
    Hmm, just for that I should change my signature again!
  • Options
    I feel like his sig is like Dwayne Johnson in a legolas cosplay
  • Options
    You're just jealous that you don't have a cool signature.
  • Options
    Its getting closer and closer people, come take a look at what Void has going on!
  • Options
    nice signature dude  B)
  • Options
    A couple of us have started playing the new ARK expansion while we wait for more alpha testing phases.  Come hang out.
  • Options
    Ark is the Devil. D< Too many bad dinos
  • Options
    @Leon That's why you enslave the bad dinos and make them kill the other bad dinos.  Problem solved.
  • Options
    Enter the Void!
  • Options
    @Pooka Here.  @Pooka thinks @Arzosah needs to stop talking to himself.  @Pooka is the best thing about joining Void.  @Pooka knows how to party with his pants down.