Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Void [NA][PvX] [Semi-Hardcore][+17][Veteran]

Comments

• Options
    Omg... Pluto-san... I'm so glad you feel this way about us. All evil plan aside... ありがとう ございます... senpai. -blush-
  • Options
    Got kicked out of their discord when all I wanted to do was chill and talk about Anime. @joeysmyles let me back in bruh I'm not "spying" from my main account -_-

All in all, peeps in discord/guild seem pretty cool cept the guy who called me a "try hard" for organizing logistics for Ashes this early in the game. 

• Options
    TheDA said:
    Got kicked out of their discord when all I wanted to do was chill and talk about Anime. @joeysmyles let me back in bruh I'm not "spying" from my main account -_-

All in all, peeps in discord/guild seem pretty cool cept the guy who called me a "try hard" for organizing logistics for Ashes this early in the game. 

I'm sorry you feel like we simply kicked you out, We did discuss before hand about you leaving the discord and you said it was fine. Sorry if we offended you though.

It's really not even about that, we don't believe we would  even be considered as a guild to spy on so we believe your intentions were good, we honestly just don't see the point in bringing in random people from other guilds into the discord that aren't looking to join us. At least not at this point in time. Sorry~
  • Options
    Leon said:
    TheDA said:

I'm sorry you feel like we simply kicked you out, We did discuss before hand about you leaving the discord and you said it was fine. Sorry if we offended you though.

It's really not even about that, we don't believe we would  even be considered as a guild to spy on so we believe your intentions were good, we honestly just don't see the point in bringing in random people from other guilds into the discord that aren't looking to join us. At least not at this point in time. Sorry~
    All good <3
  • Options
    Plutokiss said:
    The people in this guild are way too awesome. They are up to something. Possibly plotting global domination. If that sounds interesting to you, you should probably join. On the other hand, if that sounds evil to you, you may want to join anyway for the awesome people. (Just ignore the world domination plotting you may or may not hear) 
    Pooka thinks world domination would be a service to the world.
  • Options
    Pooka said:
    Plutokiss said:
    The people in this guild are way too awesome. They are up to something. Possibly plotting global domination. If that sounds interesting to you, you should probably join. On the other hand, if that sounds evil to you, you may want to join anyway for the awesome people. (Just ignore the world domination plotting you may or may not hear) 
    Pooka thinks world domination would be a service to the world.
    A world ruled by Pooka would end up like the Purge series lmfao
  • Options
    @Leon No, the purge is weak compared to Pooka and his rule.  Pooka sand his ideas would be much better and much more entertaining.
  • Options
    I've understood and grown to know this guild and it's got great concepts and good people. This guild needs people who are dedicated and ready to fight for a greater cause as well as people who want to support from the shadows.
    -and I guess people interested in world domination as well?

Peeps are social ere' and enjoy time playing Dungeons and Dragons, watching E3 Together, and general online social type events

Also Playing Civilization 5, MTG arena, Battlefield 1, ESO, Destiny 2, Sea of Thieves and many more random steam games to help tide the wait until the sea parts for the journey to promised land.

Don't be scared, join the Void
  • Options
    Leroy_D said:
    I've understood and grown to know this guild and it's got great concepts and good people. This guild needs people who are dedicated and ready to fight for a greater cause as well as people who want to support from the shadows.
    -and I guess people interested in world domination as well?

Peeps are social ere' and enjoy time playing Dungeons and Dragons, watching E3 Together, and general online social type events

Also Playing Civilization 5, MTG arena, Battlefield 1, ESO, Destiny 2, Sea of Thieves and many more random steam games to help tide the wait until the sea parts for the journey to promised land.

Don't be scared, join the Void
    You forgot to highlight an important game that we just started a stardew valley multiplayer server and are looking for others to help build our farm.
  • Options
    Stardew Valley, 10/10 best fishing simulator
  • Options
    Join us, we have an ARK server up and looking to do some dino stomping pvp.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! We are still actively recruiting! Come join our discord and hang out. We recently picked up Endless Legend as well as other games to play in the mean time until AoC comes out. We would love to have you!
  • Options
    Plutokiss said:
    Hey everyone! We are still actively recruiting! Come join our discord and hang out. We recently picked up Endless Legend as well as other games to play in the mean time until AoC comes out. We would love to have you!
    I'm back so we can finally finish that Endless Legend game if you get on :| lol
  • Options
    Currently playing and delving into Maplestory 2 and Warframe! Come stare into the Void. 
  • Options
    Can't wait for all these time killers to come out in August and October like battle field, call of duty, red dead 2, and Temtem. Anything to fill the VOID till i can play ashes. :smile:
  • Options
    You guys looking forward to any specific games to kill some time?
  • Options
    There's some cool games releasing on steam this month that might be nice to try out, like Rend , Dead Frontier 2 and stuff like that
  • Options
    Come join us so we can have some fun building ourselves up in Rend, looking to make a fun group just to play until alpha 1 gets here so we can explore ashes.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    September has been announced as the month for Alpha 1! so excited
  • Options
    We are no longer an AoC guild....instead we will spend all our time on Bigfoot because that's what is truly important.

So Pooka has decreed.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    I reject your decree, you have no power here!
  • Options
    at the rate he dies in that game we might kill big foot just in time for alpha 1 if we start now
  • Options
    Oh god, they gave Pooka power.  Run for your lives!!!
  • Options
    bigfoot doesn't even exist. You've wasted your lives for nothing.
  • Options
    Shows what you know.  You just can't see him if you don't believe....or wait maybe that was Santa Clause.
  • Options
    Bigfoot hasn't been discovered because he ties off loose ends.  He has a very extensive graveyard.
  • Options
    You're a part of that graveyard no?

• Options
    I have been enjoying my stay here in this guild. Void as a community is really warm and welcoming. Im happy to be a part of Void, my feedback is heard and no one is left behind when it comes to cooperating. Members are respectful, active and friendly. What more could you ask for? Join Void now If you are also looking to have an experience as good as mine or even better :smiley:
  • Options
    Alkstone said:
    I have been enjoying my stay here in this guild. Void as a community is really warm and welcoming. Im happy to be a part of Void, my feedback is heard and no one is left behind when it comes to cooperating. Members are respectful, active and friendly. What more could you ask for? Join Void now If you are also looking to have an experience as good as mine or even better :smiley:

Thanks Alk! We are glad to have you in the discord talking and playing games!
  • Options
    Things seem to have really started to take off. We've got this moving around in the Void and can't wait to see what A1P1 brings us and the AoC community.    :#