Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Do you think you should be able to climb walls, mountains, trees, etc.?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bajjer said:

I will be very disappointed if everyone cannot climb to some degree

If it is as USE described then I’ll be happy enough – finding the alternate ways up to the cavemouth in the side of a cliff is part of the fun.

I'll get my foot stool ready.
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Bajjer said:

If it is as USE described then I’ll be happy enough – finding the alternate ways up to the cavemouth in the side of a cliff is part of the fun.

you could always get a piggyback ride from @lexmax
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Bajjer said:

• Options
    Kratz said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Bajjer said:

• Options
    How many times have you climbed up top that mountain just to fall off the edge of a cliff? 
    How many times have you followed someone blindly over the edge?
     Maybe we can craft parachutes or snatch a ride on a flying squirrel.   :D   
  • Options
    Haha, maybe some type of quest where you have to gather leather and sticks and you make wing glider things!
  • Options
    Thadgar said:
    Haha, maybe some type of quest where you have to gather leather and sticks and you make wing glider things!
    This reminds me Hazerfen Ahmed Celebi, he attempted before it was cool.  :D:D

• Options
    How many times have you climbed up top that mountain just to fall off the edge of a cliff? 
    How many times have you followed someone blindly over the edge?
     Maybe we can craft parachutes or snatch a ride on a flying squirrel.   :D   
    I'll just blink before landing ;)