Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pre-order packs are now available in the cosmetic store

124»

Comments

• @lexmax
    So I understand that the packs will only be available for a one-month time period and removed after that.  I'm curious about the individual item add-ons.  Will they be limited to that same month as well, or will they be offered going forward after their creation?
  • Virtek said:
    @lexmax
    So I understand that the packs will only be available for a one-month time period and removed after that.  I'm curious about the individual item add-ons.  Will they be limited to that same month as well, or will they be offered going forward after their creation?
    "Pre-Order Pack cosmetics are only available during the month they are featured, and will never be available again for purchase. In order to own a Pre-Order Pack’s cosmetics, you must either purchase the Pre-Order Pack during the month that the cosmetic is featured or have purchased that level pack or higher in a previous month in order to buy the cosmetic as an add-on. Kickstarter and Summer Backers will always be able to purchase Pre-Order Pack cosmetics as add-ons."
  • I personally am a kickstarter supporter and i have no clue why people who are also kickstarter supporters are crying about us not getting embers...We got alot of exclusive stuff and we got more pre paid months not to mention we have the option to purchase things from the pax even cheaper...summer pax get elemental skins for 500 but we kickstarter supporters can just flat out purchase the skins for 75...not only did we get a great deal but we are helping support a mmo that we all want to put our faith into and help it succeed...i have faith in their ashes of creation team and so should you if you are here. 
  • Yes definitely not a good sign before release. Can we get a refund? 
  • why  does the 250$ package  have the same feel as  KS founders pack  but have  some better  items
    VOYAGER  6 months of game time($90 Value)  VS KS  4 months GT
    Voyager $100 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, vs  KS  ZERO - even lower tier  KS gets zero 

why is  not  the KS and summer KS  packs getting in game Embers ? 
  • wildarms2 said:
    why  does the 250$ package  have the same feel as  KS founders pack  but have  some better  items
    VOYAGER  6 months of game time($90 Value)  VS KS  4 months GT
    Voyager $100 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, vs  KS  ZERO - even lower tier  KS gets zero 

why is  not  the KS and summer KS  packs getting in game Embers ? 
    Because Founder was $100 cheaper?
This discussion has been closed.