[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Class titles revealed!

Class titles have been revealed! Feast your eyes!
https://www.ashesofcreation.com/class-list/

Side column = Primary archetype
Top row = Secondary archetype 

*edited image* Thanks to @Gothix for easy reading :)

Comments

• @Gemiichan Looks like you might have a few more badges to make  ;)
  • Wonderful!!  :#
  • The Bard is calling to me, just don't know what to mix it with.....choices...
  • i honestly expected more for the Class-names. But wahtever - I'll roll with it >~>
    ( idk why i thought of Milktank, it just felt right  :p )
  • I cant even begin 2 decide lol
  • No monk.
  • Maergoth said:
    No monk.
    Yeah that's kinda sad. I'm slightly surprised they didn't use fighter/cleric for it. Hopefully we see something that has the playstyle of a monk, even if it doesn't have the actual name. 

This looks awesome tho! And blog confirmation of secondary switching really puts me at ease too. I'm a big fan of being able to switch up your playstyle based on what you're trying to accomplish or just because you're bored. 

Im just being hopeful that the system for switching isn't toooooo restricting. Especially when you first unlock them. It would be a shame to unlock secondaries, pick one that you think that you'll like, and then shortly after realize the playstyle change wasn't for you, and need to go on an absurdly long quest to switch. 
  • Necromancer and Beastmaster are my two most likely picks. I wonder how the summoner secondaries will affect the primary skillset, which we don't yet know about.
  • This is sooooo cool!!!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    I like the class names.

Hell... everything sounds fun to play.
    edited December 2017
    Btw. It's not so clear from the photo weather the primary archetype is in top row or in side column.

Only by reading an actual example noted in text on that page can you see that primary archetype is listed in side column.

This would have made it a bit more clear. :)

• @Gothix Thankyou ^^ 
    edited December 2017
    I was wondering what an Argent (Tank - Bard) was, but damn I should have seen this coming. 
  • Something for everyone.
  • Necromancer is all I see
  • My prefs are necromancer, enchanter, spellmancer, conjurer in this order.

Or assassin, shadow guardian, predator for a rogue, I never play just 1 char.

What are yours?

• nagash said:
    Necromancer is all I see

Hmm big surprise :D 

Paladin was already confirmed so didn't really need to see this B)

But I guess a one or two others out there might have been curious.

end sarcasm. 
  • A little reminiscent of ArcheAge, which I like to a degree.
  • Wow. Okay. The longer I look at the chart the more excited I get. 
    My play style can be diverse so I tended to be a bit squishy and seem like i'd rolled in agro-laced catnip for fun unless I'm equipped as a combat med or Paladin. I see some definite opportunities in the classes shown.
  • Im hoping battle mage is the spell sword class
  • 0Synergy said:
    Im hoping battle mage is the spell sword class
    Isn't Spellword the spellsword class...?
  • 0Synergy said:
    Im hoping battle mage is the spell sword class
    Depends which Archetype you make your primary and secondary, wouldn't hurt to read the actual image though.
    edited December 2017
    I really wonder what a songcaller would do  B) 

After reading this list a few times... I've already planned my first 10 alts  ;)
  • high priest.... we will see, what his specials are, can´t wait :)

• zazukeys said:
    I really wonder what a songcaller would do  B) 

After reading this list a few times... I've already planned my first 10 alts  ;)
    I'm right there with ya.  :p
  • Necromancer looks fun tho i usually play any caster or some pet type class.
  • I am Warlock!
  • Is there a thread on everyone saying what they plan to main as? I'd like to have that thread. For now I will post here until I can search longer for it. :blush:
    I want to be an Enchanter :) SO many wonderful options, but until I know more that's what I plan on!
  • @QirinSoreal There are a few threads out there that discuss which primary archetype players want to be and a few discussing the new class titles ^^ Here is one but more can be found using the search bar ^^
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37386/classes-class-names

There isn't a poll for the class choices aha. Would be a really big poll ^^

I'll be Siren or Minstrel - the augment options will sway my decision :3

• @Diura - You are the best!!! I tried using the search bar but my results were not the right kind of relevant, haha. Thank you for using your skills to help me get there!