Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Rush or enjoy . Be honest

13»

Comments

• Options
    Something between if I'm playing with just a few friends 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Take my time.  Enjoy the story why the rush there nothing eles out there games are not like how they use to be. Everything is a rush nowadays time to chill and enjoy / the game :) 

How ever I will be on this game for a good couple of hours a day so it depends how big this game is till I hit endgame. Nothing last forever enjoy while it last ;)
  • Options
    I feel that the way this game is designed you almost have to rush at the start to get a decent home in a node that is developing. I know that I one day want to have a mansion in one of the major cities, so rushing might end up being very important for me. (that and a bit of luck when it comes to being in the right place at the right time)
  • Options
    I love exploration and taking my time during leveling but I also tend to feel like im falling behind doing that sometimes, and that changes how a play day to day.

I don't have many friends that play hardcore MMO's anymore. Most are too busy trying to balance their life with their game time. I guess that's a side effect of getting older but I will say, my favorite experience is when i have a small group or even just one other friend who's company i enjoy, to slowly explore and take in the scenery.

I am really hoping the leveling content is difficult and requires co-operation but I know that limits my ability to progress solo (especially if i play a Bard and they end up not being great solo levelers). It's the curse of being a support player and enjoying that aspect of MMO's but not having friends who have the same schedule i do.

I like the idea of joining a guild but perhaps after leveling so I don't feel like I am not pulling my weight. See you all in game :)!

• Options
    I always prefer to take my time and explore.

If joining a guild makes you feel pressured to rush, join a different type of guild.  Look for a social guild that's focused on having fun and enjoying each other's company.  It's much more relaxed than a game that's trying to rush to "end game" (I loathe that term).
  • Options
    follow the story a bit then maybe rush through the sob story misc quest.
  • Options
    I'm a journey type person, I like to explore and do most all the side "quests" like crafting, working with a society, and a guild, and especially building a home.  My first character might try leveling a little faster with what I anticipate with guild activities, but alts need a main to feed and give attention.  I hope this game will not be quick leveling and I have a ton of maxed toons before the year is out.  I want this game to entertain me for years.  I hope, like many have stated, that the secondary profession will be at a lower level than 30.
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I'm a journey type person, I like to explore and do most all the side "quests" like crafting, working with a society, and a guild, and especially building a home.  My first character might try leveling a little faster with what I anticipate with guild activities, but alts need a main to feed and give attention.  I hope this game will not be quick leveling and I have a ton of maxed toons before the year is out.  I want this game to entertain me for years.  I hope, like many have stated, that the secondary profession will be at a lower level than 30.
    Yup so tired of quick leveling, I'm thinking and hoping probably not.

Prime example:
    SWTOR, people were complaining about lack of end game content, what do they do? Sell insta level tokens LMAO. I just don't understand what goes on corporate game thinking. Game  already had so many XP boost bonuses, but the real shocker is people actually buying those tokens.

That's part of the real issue with gaming today, people will pay for convenience and advantage which leads to them getting board sooner. So they spend money to reach the end of the game, so they can get board and stop playing sooner.

This is why we need niche games like AOC  that do not feed people who like to pay for conveniences and insta gratifications that ruin the game experience. 

• Options
    Preferably I would want the game to have a very slow pace where leveling takes time, but I don't think that would work, so somewhere in between, to make sure I can enjoy the game but at the same time not staying in one place constantly so that I have the chance the find things (areas, items etc) faster than other players.
  • Options
    The game looks great so I wanna enjoy the scenery to the fullest