Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What mmo's are you currently playing?

Comments

• Options
    I'm playing BDO atm. 
  • Options
    Eso and Blade and soul although ever since discovering this game they have somewhat bored me ;~;
  • Options
    Sylvia said:
    Dragon's dogma online.

I wish they came out with this in the West. Loved the single player game but I just don't feel the desire to go through all the hoops necessary to play the online version.
  • Options
    World of warcraft, some casual pvp
  • Options
    Bless Online
    ArcheRage Private Server
    MapleStory 2 CN
    Closers
    BDO
    FFXIV

Checking out Godslayer, Project Gorgon and few mobile MMORPGs as well
  • Options
    Currently Final Fantasy! But sometimes even warfare game.
  • Options
    Currently playing SWTOR .. still love the story in it
  • Options
     I'm not playing mmorpg game at moment I am playing total war warhammer love it is good
  • Options
    I played world of Warcraft for years. I played from 04-15. When I had enough I played private servers. I can't play anymore of wow. I'm done and burnt out. I played archeage, gw2, black desert, neverwinter, dnd online, destiny 2 (if we want to even consider that). And every single one is just terrible. I liked the idea of trade in Archeage and the ship travel. I liked the trade in black desert. Gw2 had a nice linear lvling system. But none had the vast amount of abilities like classic wow or bc. Most had end game content that was boring and seemingly meaningless. Destiny 2 is an actual joke. 

Im dying for non repeatable content, character deletion on death. And if not a ton of abilities and spells. AoC may not be everything I want to see in a game. But it has most of the things I'm looking for in a world, even if it's not as hardcore as I would like. (And to be honest, it looks like chronicles of Elyria will fail)
  • Options
    I recently watched Clone Wars for the first time, and that made me pick up SWTOR again and I'm really enjoying it the second time around - but I don't play it for the MMO part as much as I'm enjoying the story and the setting. When I'm at work I "play" BDO by running around endlessly leveling up horses to sell. I don't even know why anymore, starting to think it's a waste of electricity.

Other than that I play D&D. Not an MMO, but it's the grandfather of MMOs so I think it counts.
  • Options
    Everquest 2 since 2005.  Still the best MMO out there.  Hoping AoC captures my heart like EQ2 has.
  • Options
    A lot of my friends stopped playing MMO's. Most of us have settled for online tabletop (pathfinder) until Ashes come out. Much more satisfying for the group.

p.s. Looking to fill one or two seats, if anyone's up for it.
  • Options
    ESO, it's not the best MMO ever but it's all I've got until Ashes comes out lol.
  • Options
    I'm waiting for Bless Online and hope to kill some time with it until Ashes of Creation is going to be released.

• Options
    FFXIV, deciding on if its gonna be the game me and my crew play till ashes. Its a really hard decision to make.
  • Options
    I only play The Old Republic for roleplaying, the game isn't friendly for this element but that's better than nothing.

Should this game meet the expectations for my guild officers, we can gladly move over here, aside from Sea of Thieves.
  • Options
    Just playing some ESO and some other games (non-MMO)
  • Options
    Final Fantasy 14. I play Red mage, level 68 currently. Will likely reach 70 by the end of this week. Level gaps, amiright
  • Options
    I guess I will be the odd one here, as I am playing Tibia!
  • Options
    FlyFF
  • Options
    Return of Reckoning
  • Options
    DDO ( Dungeons and Dragons Online) I've been playing steady ( with a break here and there) Since late o6. I tried Neverwinter online.. MEh I didn't like how the classes where on a track system, the wizards are hardly that. Dungeon and Dragons is the template of all fantasy games you see today, they really let me down. I am hoping this game will be good. It already has one thing going against it as far as I'm concerned and that is its not DnD, no deep rich lore the monsters will be unfamiliar. I really want to see a ddo 2 or just a fresh Dnd game all together.
  • Options
    I like to play BDO on and off. Although I havn't committed fully to the grind is the issue. 
  • Options
    I was going strong with ESO for a bit, but stopped in favor of a full play-through of Fallout 4 with full DLC as well as Witcher 3 with full DLC. Blood and Wine was one of the better, fuller, and more entertaining expansions/DLC's I've ever played.

Now back in search of a new game tonight.
  • Options
    planetside 2
  • Options
    Have been playing The Elder Scrolls and tank trouble: https://tanktroublepro.com
  • Options
    I'm back in BDO atm. Might jump to ESO and finally finish leveling a character to max.
  • Options
    I'm so disappointed that I'm back on WoW. Mostly world quests and BGs too pass the time until AoC
  • Options
    Mobile legends x)
  • Options
    Final Fantasy 14