Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What mmo's are you currently playing?

Comments

• Options
    divinity original sin as a undead necromancer ^^
  • Options
    I've been playing diablo 2 and grim dawn on hardcore. I like the risk involved.
  • Options
    The Secret World Legends.  Good fun.
  • Options
    WoW
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    None atm, mostly catching up on SP games ive procrastinated on for far too long xD
  • Options
    EverQuest2...always my go-to game
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    first> 'Gunz:The Duel' in team EU
    then>'PWI'  retired yt channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC-N4MFI2BsuOKPchaRJA8A 
    atm> 'GW2', loving the combat system there with dodges, alot of variety in builds and most of all no P2W

iam hoping  Ashes Of Creation will be a combination of these 3 togethere just better , a new community to settle down at and play with, iam excited !  :p
  • Options
    Gw2 all the way! Captivating environment and story. If you love WvW than endless endgame. Beautiful combat. Nothing I dislike about it, and fashion wars never gets old! Really the reason I am looking forward to AoC so much is because they do all that Gw2 has done, but it seems even better. The world looks even more immersive. 

Actually ya I think there is one thing I dislike about Gw2 and that is the blow to immersion by fast travel. Especially since they released the most amazing mount mount system I've ever seen. I don't mind portals, but I don't like the waypoint travel. Since the mount system came out I often just roam around the maps on my griffon or jackal.

• Options
    I guess I'll be the oddball.  I've been playing SWTOR since launch, but I'm hoping that Ashes fills my old SWG itch.  One thing I will miss though from SWTOR is the amazing voice overs for everything (it's ruined me to other games really), and the awesome story lines.
  • Options
    DCUO ONLINE  Love being a super hero
  • Options
    Currently playing ESO. I played WoW for a while and UO before that.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Will To Live. New early access russian survival fps mmo
  • Options
    ESO (NA, PC, EP)
  • Options
    Albion Online
  • Options
    I've been dabbling in some GW2 and BDO but I can't commit to either.. hoping this game will change that for me. 
  • Options
    Been AFK for years. Played Everquest in its hayday and vanilla WoW for a couple years. Haven't been interested in MMOs until I heard about AoC
  • Options
    AA for me! ….. I mean Archage, though I should probably look into the "other" AA.
  • Options
    Been AFK for years. Played Everquest in its hayday and vanilla WoW for a couple years. Haven't been interested in MMOs until I heard about AoC
    Welcome back to the fold!
  • Options
    Played a lot of FF14 from 1.0 to I forget what I left off on. content tends to be rinse and repeat. I play mostly survival games like Ark and DnL for those seem more like a classic MMORPG than anything else that comes has been coming out (as far as that nostalgic feel goes) Raganrok Online is always one I like to go back to. many people host their own custom servers with their own rates.

I really really wish there was a Vanilla FFXI to play
  • Options
    BDO. Like others have stated, it has it problems but I really don't see anything that has as much to offer. Just waiting for Ashes to go live.
  • Options
    Not playing any other mmorpgs right now.  Haven't for quite some time. 

Was waiting for EQ Next, but you know how that turned out... so I'm still waiting, but now for Ashes!
  • Options
    Started with EQ1 and currently in EQ2 while waiting for Ashes of Creation.
  • Options
    Not in any right now but I have played a lot in my years. Hoping that this MMO can have all the good qualities in other MMOs to make this one feel very much alive.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Uninstalled them all.
    Not even worth mentioning. They are hailed as in the top 5 mmorpgs but they are just single player easy mode games with boring optional PvP and instanced PvE.

My best mmorpg experiences were Line][Age 2004-2009. Great open world mmorpg that was not for people looking for casual gaming after the first few levels.
    And Tera Online. I loved the combat of that game. Nothing has ever come close to it.

AoC is my last hope for an addictive mmorpg. I am getting to a stage that I wont be able to dedicate time for online fun.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Just recently quit Bless Online and went back to Neverwinter Nights 2. Swore an oath after trying out Bless that I would never leave Neverwinter for an MMO again but lo and behold cometh Ashes of Creation. A light, within the darkness...
  • Options
    Mostly and sadly, World of Warcraft, 14 years now.  BDO once in a while.  I've played many MMO's in alpha or beta, from Guild Wars, Archeage, Rift, AION, Tera, Wildstar and the list goes on.  When a friend told me about Ashes, once I visited the site I knew I found what I had been hoping for all these years!
  • Options
    FFXIV for just under 5 years now. Will continue playing at least until Ashes releases, which is still far away.
  • Options
    Neverwinter currently... played alot of wow, and warhammer online
  • Options
    Guild Wars 2 currently, as with most of my guild.
  • Options
    Elder Scrolls Online. Been enjoying the story so far, almost done with the BDSM demons line (main base campaign).