Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Official Livestream - January 18th @ 2 PM PST - Q&A thread

Comments

• Options
    How far along is the class progression system / archetypes and when can we expect to get more specifics on it. 
  • Options
    Do you create an custom desktop from ashes of creation? 
    ( it means an perfeckt hardware for game in the design of ashes )
  • Options
    How long do you intend it to take to for someone to powerlevel to cap? 50-100-200 hours of grinding quests and dungeons? 

Are pets likely to have some kind of passive ability? 

Will guilds give stat bonuses when they level up? Making sure that being in a big guild is important? 

I dont care care for cosmetics so while there be any use for my embers from my preorder? 
  • Options
    Is there any plan to make Bear McCreary's soundtrack available outside the game? Many like my self are huge fans of anything he does and would love to get our hands on it.
  • Options
    How will PVP work with boat to boat?
  • Options
    Will seasons affect how sieges play out?
  • Options
    How defined will the tools that a guild master/leader has be to help them organize their guild in game? (IE: Custom ranks, custom rank permissions, default ranks, etc)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Is there a limit to how many taverns can be in a node?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Can players get employed to work and earn a living in the game?  :) I think it would be interesting...
  • Options
    My question is based on when we receive monthly updates past launch. Are you guys considering when adding new dungeons, wondrous sites, ect. that in the update notes you only let the play base know that a new dungeon was added to the world and leave it at that to continue to encourage exploration? Thanks!
  • Options
    Will arenas or scenarios have a rank ladder, if so what statistics will be tracked if any?
  • Options
    Streaming on my birthday... I love you <3
  • Options
    What is current estimated alphas/betas timetable? It's essential information to even consider buying pre-order packs. I know timetables shift but current published information is pretty much non-existent and/or vague.
  • Options
    Which game additions/mechanics are proving most difficult to implement?
  • Options
    As mounts can be found in the wild, get from questing and also by taming, will there be any restrictions on taming? Like: Can you only tame specific mounts? And can you tame many different mounts and always switch them as often as you want?

Being able to tame many many mounts would fulfil! all of my mmorpg dreams <3
  • Options
    Do you currently have, or are planning to have anything in place to combat gold sellers/farmers/spammers/bots etc. It is something i consider to be one of the largest issues plaguing many mmo's and has ruined many experiences for me in the past. 
  • Options
    What will be the maximum number of ranks in guilds and will we be able to customise the number(as in erasing ranks you don't need or adding additional ones)? This is an essential part of planning guild hierarchies because it's no use developing a thorough structure if we only get 4-5 ranks.
  • Options
    are there going to be social emotes? (like dance, interaction with players/objects) 
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Is there a good chance that Alpha 1 will start earlier than the estimated Q4 of 2018?
  • Options

How detailed will the Artisan professions be, and about how many types do you have planned?

• Options
    As the game grows and starts diving into the Alphas and eventually Betas, there will be more and more people "signing in" out the gate. Do you have systems in place to neutralize (or minimize) queue times? As an example, if you only have Alphas open on certain weekends spread out, people with keys will want to log in at a decent time so that their (and your) time isn't "wasted".

I appreciate all the hard work, and I am so hyped for this game! Keep the train rollin', Intrepid!
  • Options
    Typhoon96 said:
    Streaming on my birthday... I love you <3
    a day after my birthday :)
  • Options
    What is the rough size of the world if put in square kilometres for example?
  • Options
    Will citizens of a smaller node under the ZOI of a metropolis have any benefits from the metropolis?
  • Options
    As a future Bard/Bard I am over the moon excited about Bard! I imagine myself gathered around the fire at a level 1 node, singing for my supper, and inspiring those around me to gather together to help society rise from the ashes! I will gather tales to tell others, and reminisce about days gone by once the land is developed. Songs for war when times are tough, songs of heartbreak when cities crumble, and of course songs of renewal when civilizations rise again! Here are my Bard Question (it is only one question with just 2 follow ups!)

Question: Will Bard be a true support class (more party dependent), or will it be relatively comparable to other classes when soloing?

Follow up #1: Will Bard fight with instruments as main weapon, or are we more like archers/dagger wielders like many other games? (trying to word this in a way that you cannot tell what I'm hoping for!) 

Follow up #2  It is hard to not get excited about to joy that is Bard. Can you tell us any more fun ideas you have for the greatest class in the game that is Bard? 

Completely unrelated: I want to order a nice big pack, but I do not like the undead stuff you have for pre-order. I heard that some of that will change every month? If so, can we get a month where the pre order stuff is more happy/silly themed? 

Thank so much! I'm so excited for this game that it is hard to sleep sometimes! Wahoo! -Mr. Bard Bard (I just love that I have to say it twice due to Subjob!)
  • Options
    Is equipment gonna being a key of accessing certain areas like snow?
    For example, you will need to wear a certain equipments for entering that zone. When entered without the certain equipment, there's a penalty, as debuff or damage over time.

Since it already has been 
    announced that it isn't going tobe a real life simulator with wheater and further on, could this be a possibility?
  • Options
    Will the breeding system be similar to that of ArcheAge where we place creatures on our plots/farms or will it be more similar to Black Desert where we keep them in public stables in nodes?

Thanks!
  • Options
    can't wait been waiting to play or see current game play of this

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Since, I haven't seen any beta keys given away in the past few months, I'm wondering will there still be a Raffle Beta Phase, between the KS alphas and the KS betas?
  • Options
    If I was riding the fastest mount in the game, how long would it take me to travel from north to south, west to east or vice versa?

Asking this because there is no fast travel in the game, I wonder how long would it take for a guild to man up and fight, before the PvP is gone.
This discussion has been closed.