Thank you to all who participated in our August 20 play test! If you joined in, please remember to leave your feedback and bug reports on the forums here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-bug-reports

Problem with Gear Purchases from Store

was trying to buy a few Mouse pads and maybe a few other things from the store. When i go to Calculate shipping i cant choose any other country but the U.S. I live in Canada . Is there only shipping and sales of Physical goods to U.S customers? 

Comments

• ATM shipping is limited to the USA as the team works to correct multiple aspects of the store including the soon to come a la carte purchase options. We do not yet have a confirmed ETA for resolution but I strongly suspect that to come late January / early February.
  • Hi @CrazyCanukk, currently International shipping is still being finalized. Expect an announcement from Intrepid when this has been resolved :)
  • ATM shipping is limited to the USA as the team works to correct multiple aspects of the store including the soon to come a la carte purchase options. We do not yet have a confirmed ETA for resolution but I strongly suspect that to come late January / early February.
    lexmax said:
    Hi @CrazyCanukk, currently International shipping is still being finalized. Expect an announcement from Intrepid when this has been resolved :)
    Thank-you very much both of you for the answers. I will just have to wait for those issues to be resolved before i order myself some swag :) 
This discussion has been closed.