Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Problem with Gear Purchases from Store

was trying to buy a few Mouse pads and maybe a few other things from the store. When i go to Calculate shipping i cant choose any other country but the U.S. I live in Canada . Is there only shipping and sales of Physical goods to U.S customers? 

Comments

• Options
    ATM shipping is limited to the USA as the team works to correct multiple aspects of the store including the soon to come a la carte purchase options. We do not yet have a confirmed ETA for resolution but I strongly suspect that to come late January / early February.
  • Options
    Hi @CrazyCanukk, currently International shipping is still being finalized. Expect an announcement from Intrepid when this has been resolved :)
  • Options
    ATM shipping is limited to the USA as the team works to correct multiple aspects of the store including the soon to come a la carte purchase options. We do not yet have a confirmed ETA for resolution but I strongly suspect that to come late January / early February.
    lexmax said:
    Hi @CrazyCanukk, currently International shipping is still being finalized. Expect an announcement from Intrepid when this has been resolved :)
    Thank-you very much both of you for the answers. I will just have to wait for those issues to be resolved before i order myself some swag :) 
This discussion has been closed.