Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What these forums devolve into repeatedly.

13»

Comments

• Options
    So you don’t like the way they use the forums. So what? Attacking hurts both of you. The recipient will put up a defensive wall and not hear anything you say. As the attacker, you now get subconsciously judged by the audience on the severity and accuracy of the attack from that bystanders (mostly uninformed) point of view. 

The better path is a direct conversation, always in person first, over voice second, or through dm’s third. If you approach it right, people are receptive and will change! If they don’t, well, you learned something about that person, and you step away. Give me the strength to control the things I can and the patience to something something the things I cannot. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    I personally would like to thanks @UnKnownSystemError he have put alot of time and effort in researching the game and have helps me and alot of us with questions. 
    We all have ideas  how we would love  to see the game but Steven have a vision and a grate team. I think the problem is we are all running out of questions or things to say as most subjects  have been covered about what we know so far. It's  hard to talk about a game what is not out yet and still got long way togo. Let's Aoc be a nice and friendly community and support  each other. Everyone have the right to there options . Anyway I'm going back to the cavan to have a ale or 2 :) 
  • Options
    tugowar said:

The better path is a direct conversation, always in person first, over voice second, or through dm’s third. If you approach it right, people are receptive and will change!
    That would be to much work, it's all about appearance after all.
    Just because he says he is an apple and appears as one for the bigger part doesn't mean he is one. If you do it just right and there are plenty of examples, one with more dedicated time to bash on someone, could drag out, where it shows just nicely.

Bashing on someone because of his inferior 2nd/3rd english language skills and accusing him to want to RMT without any conversation is just one of the many beautiful examples.
    Not to mention that his "information" is often coloured in his own prefered interpretation with his out of context quotes.
    I could go on about his inability to even read the topics in question before he makes his quick appearance, let alone correct mistakes made but hey. Gotta get of the train so my time ends here.
    Most won't bother to read this seriously anyway, never mind even looking into the ugly truth. Popularity is such a nice armor.
  • Options
    Passive aggressive is no better.
  • Options
    Good thread

PS: USE is god level troll at some times
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    Still waiting on constructive feedback, will likely not happen at this point? When the help given devolves into name calling does it then loose any value to relevance? Is there any integrity found in comments that end in a lack of intelligent commentary? Or perhaps we should end on the TL:DR, that is what the well spoken people respond with after all.

If you were to add anything of value, the delivery suffers in a way that devalues the actual information. Either way, this is a forum for a game in development. I still hold out hope that the community aspect grows into something more welcoming.

Cheers
  • Options
    Closing this thread as it has devolved into a non-constructive argument. Remember folks we are here to discuss and debate Ashes of Creation. Please keep your passions directed at the game and not at each other.
This discussion has been closed.