Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you playing while you wait for AoC?

Comments

• Options
    Kingdom come: deliverance
  • Options
    I've started playing Subnautica - giant demon fish keep trying to murder me.
  • Options
    Chess
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    My guild and i have settled down playing mainly BDO & ESO. Some short sidegames from time to time. Its pretty much a dead gaming world atm. Just about 90% of games suck atm. Even bdo and eso have alot of flaws.
  • Options
    Currently playing ESO - and I don't see myself indulging in much else in the MMO world, although LOTRO will always have a special place in my Dwarven heart. Ashes launch can't come fast enough.
  • Options
    Dota 2 mostly. Then Cities Skylines or Anno 1404 when I want to chill. 
  • Options
    Sadly in Archeage.  Just went back to SWTOR to do a few storylines for the funs.

Going to go to A:IR and/or Bless when they come out to chill while waiting for Alpha 1.  
  • Options
    LSD,PcP, the norm
  • Options
    Total war warhammer 2
  • Options
  • Options
    Vainglory 5v5 😘
  • Options
    Wow and FFXIV ATM. Raiding and pvp. Probably bless when it releases until I'm bored of it, it ends up ptw, or it sucks.
  • Options
    Waiting for Sea of Thieves to release...yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    NoeSparks said:
    My guild and i have settled down playing mainly BDO & ESO. Some short sidegames from time to time. Its pretty much a dead gaming world atm. Just about 90% of games suck atm. Even bdo and eso have alot of flaws.
    That's how I feel too. I don't want to invest any time into any of the current MMO's.

Now.. If devs could just get us those elusive and exclusive alpha zero keys (cough) problem would be solved, haha.
  • Options
    Well I've got many single player games to play and want to start some MMO's I've never played  in my life. Planning to start WoW for the first time this week (for example). After that I'll play ESO, Wildstar, ArcheAge, Neverwinter, LOTRO... (Idc about population or cash shops, just want to have some fun until AoC). 

:)
  • Options
    Rift and may check out the new Wow expansion.  Gave Legion a COMPLETE miss so it has been awhile, lol
  • Options
    Played Wow from the beta then GW 2 from Bete :-( But Nothing Compares to Ashes Of Creation Even now :-( . I Have Been waiting for this one for a long time now. So i will Just Meditate on Getting a Key to play the Alfa I Know this will Work Aummmm :-) 
  • Options
    World of Warships and Endless Space 2.
  • Options
    WoW on an RP server.
  • Options
    Dragon Ball FighterZ, Squad, and Rocket League.
  • Options
    Cocaine.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Vanilla WoW (PvP server)
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Monster Hunter World on PS4
  • Options
    ESO, Dark and Light, Sea of Thieves, and a few competitive shooters.
  • Options
    ... PoE, OW, HS... not much
  • Options
    Not playing much at the moment. Saving up for my new PC so not getting too absorbed into a game but will be checking some out to pass time once I get it. 

In the meantime I'm watching people play games on Twitch :P 
  • Options
    Ding dong ditch
  • Options
    Trying to get hero
  • Options
    LOL or Overwatch xD but i cant wait for AoC it Looks so great D:
  • Options
    Sea of Thieves YAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! , Rust, Smite and Guild Wars 2 :)