Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you playing while you wait for AoC?

Comments

• Options
    Spending 90% of my time modding skyrim using the other 10% to play :3
  • Options
    LoL and just started on Project Gorgon.
  • Options
    I miss the old games I use to play like borderlands 2 /dark souls 2/ deablos/ xcom/runescape and few others
  • Options
    I was playing Archeage ,and then I realised how much the game is ptw, I tried Gw2, Eso , however, I dont feel playing those MMO anymore I will just wait for AOC and Lost Ark 
  • Options
    I still play Lineage 2 since Chronicle 4, about 12 years since then :)
  • Options
    Bouncing back and forth between WoW and Monster Hunter World
  • Options
    Monster Hunter World on XBone and waiting for sea of thieves release next month :smiley:

• Options
    Ark
  • Options
    BDO... FML
  • Options
    ooh man soo many games :smile:
    Kingdom Come Deliverence
    Sea of Thieves
    Evil within 2 
    Star Citizen 
    ESO
    Darkest Dungeon
  • Options
    I was maybe thinking starting GW2. What do you guys think and is it P2W (I heard it's not). And last, if I do decide to play GW2 what class should I pick. Cheers  :D:D
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    I was maybe thinking starting GW2. What do you guys think and is it P2W (I heard it's not). And last, if I do decide to play GW2 what class should I pick. Cheers  :D:D
    I've tried GW2 and honestly I don't think it's p2w. You can create a free account and test the game,  totally ok to get an opinion about it.

But I can't recommend a class, sorry :D didn't play enough of the game to answer that.
  • Options
    I wanted to love it because I LOVED GW1 but I really don't like the weapon swapping system. There's something about my Necromancer attacking with an axe that takes me out of the immersion.
  • Options
    I have played GW2 for years now and it is cool. The Server Versas Server is great. But I'm just tired of it and soooo looking forward to Ashes Of Creation . been waching it develop for a long time. I Just Hate first person game play so i'm a little conserned about that. It is very hard on my eyes. Hopfuly Ashes Of Creation won't be like that.
  • Options
    Oversalt till the next mmorpg comes out!!
  • Options
    I have played GW2 for years now and it is cool. The Server Versas Server is great. But I'm just tired of it and soooo looking forward to Ashes Of Creation . been waching it develop for a long time. I Just Hate first person game play so i'm a little conserned about that. It is very hard on my eyes. Hopfuly Ashes Of Creation won't be like that.
    Why do you think it's in first person? All the videos and live-streams the devs show us are in third person. 
  • Options
    Played WoW and LOTRO since they began with long breaks.  Played some GW2 and tried all sorts of others.  Still hop in to LOTRO occasionally more to goof around than get serious. Nothing seems to float my boat anymore so find I'm playing a lot of solitaire.  Can hardly wait for AoC!
  • Options
    Lego Lord of the Rings and Dark Souls 3
  • Options
    I've been watching grass grow, paint dry, and listening to white noise. 10/10 would recommend!
  • Options
    I’ve done it... I went back to wow. 

It was that, GW2 or ESO and i couldnt get back into either of those.
  • Options
    Sw684 said:
    I miss the old games I use to play like borderlands 2 /dark souls 2/ deablos/ xcom/runescape and few others
    what do you mean you "miss them" just download them again and play again. 
  • Options
    Just league while waiting for Bless to launch and play it while waiting for Ashes lmao
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    I've been watching grass grow, paint dry, and listening to white noise. 10/10 would recommend!
    I must try this sounds like fun :smile:
  • Options
    I find myself jumping between State of decay and Elite Dangerous. Then a touch of DC Universe online and STO. Oh and a little BDO.
  • Options
    Kronos 3 (Blizzlike Vanilla) launches 31.3. and timeline is set just to about when AoC will be closing in.

Then hop on to AoC when it releases.

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    Currently monster hunter world then FF15 then Witcher 3 then metro 2033 and metro last night then way too much OverWatch and rocket league(after 400 hours how I'm I still bad :() then then FF10 then A way out (comes out next month) and probably more rpgs. cuz I love them. :D
    P.S. I'm also gonna try out BDO even though I heard its turning pay to to win.
  • Options
    Playing WoW on an RP server. 
    Trying to plan a massive 100+ cross faction battle to keep it interesting until BfA releases and next stages of alpha release for AoC. 
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    Kronos 3 (Blizzlike Vanilla) launches 31.3. and timeline is set just to about when AoC will be closing in.

Then hop on to AoC when it releases.

oh cool so that will be a fresh server right?
  • Options
    Fiastos said:
    oh cool so that will be a fresh server right?

Yeah, fresh, no transfers of any kind allowed. And pretty high population is expected.
  • Options
    Wow, but just picked up Overwatch.  A little random PS3.