Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you playing while you wait for AoC?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mainly hopping between WoW and a few RTS games and Overwatch. Still deciding on if I should purchase Legion considering I don't really enjoy the questing experience in WoW.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    I rotate through these for now...

Star Citizen
    ESO
    GW2
    Eve Online
    Fallout 4
  • Options
    At this point, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, WoW, and Monster Hunter World.
  • Options
    Trying to get Master in Hots (Heroes of the Storm), currently diamond. Also people to play it with, maybe start a team league... or just fool around 
  • Options
    Warframe
    Dungeons and Dragons Online
  • Options
    Warframe
    Ark Survival Evolved
    Worlds Adrift
    Monster Hunter Worlds
  • Options
    Vermintide 2 Beta - Lots of rats
  • Options
    I'm playing PUBG mostly and sometimes a bit of Overwatch and some other games. Trying out Escape from Tarkov as well. Currently not really playing an MMORPG.
  • Options
    DarkFall New Dawn
  • Options
    ESO to get my MMO fix. Also, PUBG and Miscreated.

Hunt: Showdown and SCUM look interesting as well but haven't played them yet.   
  • Options
    Currently I'm playing OverWatch, with a splash of CoD:WW2
  • Options
    NBA 2K... Just waiting on AOC  
  • Options
    I am writing open source FoC BIM software that will use glTF to allow easy transfer of assets between game developers and CAD techs.
    Get this dam industry firing on all cylinders instead of held to ransom by proprietary monopolies deliberately sabotaging and crippling open standards.

Any spare time goes on theory craft and life. So the fun has to wait for now :(
  • Options
    Gears of war 4
    Pubg
  • Options
    not much to play until AoC is out but i have been playing 7 days to die not really sure what else i can play to keep me going lol
  • Options
    Ive gone back to snes games at times. Chrono trigger or terranigma(terra earth) are two good ones
  • Options
    I've been playing The Division.  Jumped into the game for the first time (Never tried it earlier because of the problems I heard)  But now I'm having a blast.  Solid game