[EU] - Hand of Unity [PvX] [Discord] [Dedicated] [Family]
Hand of Unity [HoU] is a community with a history of playing games together going back years, and a long-established leadership. We have taken many guises (such as 'Aurorian Empire', 'Exile' and 'The Magisterium') over the years when we have played different MMOs and games. Now, we’re looking for new members as we prepare for Ashes of Creation and already have over fifty players in the Alpha phases alone. While we wait we will be playing other games such as Overwatch, Light Bearers, Space Engineers, SMITE, TESO and many others.
Leaders: Narys (PvE) and Falmin (PvP)
Officers: Herdo, Raybird, Centego & Snowpaaw
Member Number Target: Soft-cap of 150
Recruitment: OPEN (We are particularly keen to hear from PvP players to bolster our ranks, but do have limited slots remaining for players who enjoy PvE)
Our guild caters to individuals who enjoy PVE content as well as those who enjoy slaying their enemies in PVP combat. We realise that presence in both areas is required in order to succeed, and fully appreciate the talent that grows from them.
We believe in quality over quantity and most of our members play other games outside of MMORPGs with each other, given the strong bonds that have developed over the years.
Our players are from very different backgrounds and cultures, yet we always strive to have an inclusive environment that is fun and lively for all involved.
Given our past success and experience in other MMOs such as Archeage with Castle Ownership and other server firsts, we now want to bring this to Ashes of Creation.
A guild should not be a workplace and although we expect dedication from our members, we seek to reduce barriers as much as possible.
- Server firsts such as breeding and dominance in certain areas such as the arena and node mayor-ship.
- Medium to large scale PVP (Arenas, Open World, Caravans, Castles) and PVE Content (Node Leadership, Crafting, Dungeons & Raiding)
- To provide a stable and sustainable region for all players to enjoy
- To be a major political force on the server we choose to call home
- Securing the best possible information during the testing phases to shape our future strategy
- A long established leadership that has been fine-tuned through several MMOs. Our two leaders have been working together for the past thirty years. They are supported by a Ruling Council to ensure all perspectives are represented
- Professional and supportive officers who are there to keep your best interests at heart alongside that of the guild
- A forward-thinking focus that has meant we’ve already formed alliances with two other guilds.
- A friendly community of over one hundred members who continue to play other games together outside of MMOs including Overwatch, Path of Exile, Sea of Thieves etc. In the past we have played MMOS such as Ultima Online, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, RIFT, Everquest 2, ArcheAge, Black Desert plus many others
- The chance to have a voice, we encourage our members to attend Council meetings and to input into the future direction of the community
- A dedicated points system to ensure that you are rewarded for the time and effort you put into the guild. When it thrives then so do our members.
- A nurturing and caring community that will help you to develop and reach whatever you aspire to be, whether this is a renowned crafter or slayer of hundreds, we have dedicated trainers and shot-callers available
- A friendly, fun and good community above all, however we still have many server firsts and accomplishments from other MMOs under our belts
- A custom coded guild bot, spreadsheets, databases and all the tools you could ever want
- Bad jokes, banter, poor puns and more
- Individuals who are not just looking for a temporary place to join but a community that they will continue with for years to come
- A thirst to constantly improve your gear, skills and mindset
- Maturity. We like to have fun and laugh but there are times where we require a serious can-do attitude
- Commitment to the game. Whether you like to engage in PVP or PVE, we have a place for you but you must give activities your all
- Initiative; we encourage our members to set up their own events and activities alongside those set by the leadership
- Activity; we expect our members to get involved in the community and immerse themselves in the various things on offer